The next Call Of Duty will be Black Ops II
It has been one of the worst-kept secrets in the games industry but now it is completely out in the open.
Images of pre-order cards have been leaked from US retailer Target that indicate the next Call Of Duty title will indeed be Black Ops II and it will be released on the 13th of November.
It is expected that Activision will formally unveil the new title tomorrow (May the 1st) including the details of what the pre-order bonus will actually be.
Other rumours have emerged indicating that Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be set in the near-future following a very Tom Clancy-esque storyline.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year