The next Call Of Duty will be Black Ops II
It has been one of the worst-kept secrets in the games industry but now it is completely out in the open.
Images of pre-order cards have been leaked from US retailer Target that indicate the next Call Of Duty title will indeed be Black Ops II and it will be released on the 13th of November.
It is expected that Activision will formally unveil the new title tomorrow (May the 1st) including the details of what the pre-order bonus will actually be.
Other rumours have emerged indicating that Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be set in the near-future following a very Tom Clancy-esque storyline.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave