The next Call Of Duty will be Black Ops II
It has been one of the worst-kept secrets in the games industry but now it is completely out in the open.
Images of pre-order cards have been leaked from US retailer Target that indicate the next Call Of Duty title will indeed be Black Ops II and it will be released on the 13th of November.
It is expected that Activision will formally unveil the new title tomorrow (May the 1st) including the details of what the pre-order bonus will actually be.
Other rumours have emerged indicating that Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be set in the near-future following a very Tom Clancy-esque storyline.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3