The next Call Of Duty will be Black Ops II
It has been one of the worst-kept secrets in the games industry but now it is completely out in the open.
Images of pre-order cards have been leaked from US retailer Target that indicate the next Call Of Duty title will indeed be Black Ops II and it will be released on the 13th of November.
It is expected that Activision will formally unveil the new title tomorrow (May the 1st) including the details of what the pre-order bonus will actually be.
Other rumours have emerged indicating that Call Of Duty: Black Ops II will be set in the near-future following a very Tom Clancy-esque storyline.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer