Halo 4 getting its own live action web series
Microsoft are creating a web miniseries to help promote the launch of Halo 4 this November.
The web series, Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn will be a set of five 15-minute episodes to be released weekly on Machinima and Halo Waypoint to get Halo fans excited for the arrival of Halo 4.
The series will be as much about entertaining and providing more of the Halo story as it is about promoting the release of Halo 4 according to the new Halo studio 343 Industries.
343 Industries' Frank O'Connor explained, "'We want to see more so that we can explore the 'Halo' universe a little bit more. Demand grew more and more out of the two little vignettes we'd previously produced."
He continued, "[It is] an origins story that teaches you about a lot of different facets of the ('Halo') universe. We needed a way to ensure there was a way for people to get onboard this universe without feeling intimidated."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone