Halo 4 getting its own live action web series
Microsoft are creating a web miniseries to help promote the launch of Halo 4 this November.
The web series, Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn will be a set of five 15-minute episodes to be released weekly on Machinima and Halo Waypoint to get Halo fans excited for the arrival of Halo 4.
The series will be as much about entertaining and providing more of the Halo story as it is about promoting the release of Halo 4 according to the new Halo studio 343 Industries.
343 Industries' Frank O'Connor explained, "'We want to see more so that we can explore the 'Halo' universe a little bit more. Demand grew more and more out of the two little vignettes we'd previously produced."
He continued, "[It is] an origins story that teaches you about a lot of different facets of the ('Halo') universe. We needed a way to ensure there was a way for people to get onboard this universe without feeling intimidated."
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat