Halo 4 getting its own live action web series
Microsoft are creating a web miniseries to help promote the launch of Halo 4 this November.
The web series, Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn will be a set of five 15-minute episodes to be released weekly on Machinima and Halo Waypoint to get Halo fans excited for the arrival of Halo 4.
The series will be as much about entertaining and providing more of the Halo story as it is about promoting the release of Halo 4 according to the new Halo studio 343 Industries.
343 Industries' Frank O'Connor explained, "'We want to see more so that we can explore the 'Halo' universe a little bit more. Demand grew more and more out of the two little vignettes we'd previously produced."
He continued, "[It is] an origins story that teaches you about a lot of different facets of the ('Halo') universe. We needed a way to ensure there was a way for people to get onboard this universe without feeling intimidated."
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year