Next Rayman title Rayman Legends may use NFC functionality on Wii U
A brand new reveal video from Ubisoft has shown off some interesting features that may be included in the brand new Rayman title, Rayman Legends.
The teaser video shows players placing figurines of well known Ubisoft characters like Ezio and the Rabbids on the Wii U controller that would then go on to directly affect the gameplay.
Rayman Legends is in development at Ubisoft Montpellier under the watchful eye of Rayman creator Michel Ancel.
Ubisoft released a statement explaining, "This video was intended as a purely internal demonstrative video, and in no way represents the final game, the final console or their features. This video was destined for internal production teams who often create game prototypes with work in progress development kits."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch