Next Rayman title Rayman Legends may use NFC functionality on Wii U
A brand new reveal video from Ubisoft has shown off some interesting features that may be included in the brand new Rayman title, Rayman Legends.
The teaser video shows players placing figurines of well known Ubisoft characters like Ezio and the Rabbids on the Wii U controller that would then go on to directly affect the gameplay.
Rayman Legends is in development at Ubisoft Montpellier under the watchful eye of Rayman creator Michel Ancel.
Ubisoft released a statement explaining, "This video was intended as a purely internal demonstrative video, and in no way represents the final game, the final console or their features. This video was destined for internal production teams who often create game prototypes with work in progress development kits."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto