Next Rayman title Rayman Legends may use NFC functionality on Wii U
A brand new reveal video from Ubisoft has shown off some interesting features that may be included in the brand new Rayman title, Rayman Legends.
The teaser video shows players placing figurines of well known Ubisoft characters like Ezio and the Rabbids on the Wii U controller that would then go on to directly affect the gameplay.
Rayman Legends is in development at Ubisoft Montpellier under the watchful eye of Rayman creator Michel Ancel.
Ubisoft released a statement explaining, "This video was intended as a purely internal demonstrative video, and in no way represents the final game, the final console or their features. This video was destined for internal production teams who often create game prototypes with work in progress development kits."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year