Shinji Mikami promises pure survival horror action from Zwei
Shinji Mikami has been discussing some of the more broader aspects of the new game that he has in development at Tango Gameworks.
Mikami-san has taken a very hands-on approach to the development of Zwei which is his first title since Platinum Games' 2010 shooter Vanquish was released.
He said, "A true survival horror game is one in which the player confronts and overcomes fear. I've found my focus, and once again I'm striving for pure survival horror.I am very hands-on in the development of this game to ensure the quality is there. Rest assured."
Zwei is expected to be released some time in 2013 although Tango Gameworks has not revealed much more details on the title.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year