Shinji Mikami promises pure survival horror action from Zwei
Shinji Mikami has been discussing some of the more broader aspects of the new game that he has in development at Tango Gameworks.
Mikami-san has taken a very hands-on approach to the development of Zwei which is his first title since Platinum Games' 2010 shooter Vanquish was released.
He said, "A true survival horror game is one in which the player confronts and overcomes fear. I've found my focus, and once again I'm striving for pure survival horror.I am very hands-on in the development of this game to ensure the quality is there. Rest assured."
Zwei is expected to be released some time in 2013 although Tango Gameworks has not revealed much more details on the title.
Thanks Edge Online.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free