Shinji Mikami promises pure survival horror action from Zwei
Shinji Mikami has been discussing some of the more broader aspects of the new game that he has in development at Tango Gameworks.
Mikami-san has taken a very hands-on approach to the development of Zwei which is his first title since Platinum Games' 2010 shooter Vanquish was released.
He said, "A true survival horror game is one in which the player confronts and overcomes fear. I've found my focus, and once again I'm striving for pure survival horror.I am very hands-on in the development of this game to ensure the quality is there. Rest assured."
Zwei is expected to be released some time in 2013 although Tango Gameworks has not revealed much more details on the title.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title