Silent Hunter to resurface as a free-to-play title
Ubisoft are currently working on a new free-to-play entry in their WWII submarine series Silent Hunter.
Silent Hunter Online is in development at The Settlers developer Blue Byte offering a completely new submarine simulation experience using Flash Player 11 to create an impressive 3D experience in browser.
At the heart of the new game is the continuous Battle For The Atlantic campaign with all players victories having an effect on the overall outcome through asynchronous gameplay. Players will also be able to tackle missions in co-op mode for the first time in the series.
Blue Byte's head of production, Christopher Schmitz said, "This is the most innovative Silent Hunter experience ever created and we can't wait to let our fans dive into the game."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015