Silent Hunter to resurface as a free-to-play title
Ubisoft are currently working on a new free-to-play entry in their WWII submarine series Silent Hunter.
Silent Hunter Online is in development at The Settlers developer Blue Byte offering a completely new submarine simulation experience using Flash Player 11 to create an impressive 3D experience in browser.
At the heart of the new game is the continuous Battle For The Atlantic campaign with all players victories having an effect on the overall outcome through asynchronous gameplay. Players will also be able to tackle missions in co-op mode for the first time in the series.
Blue Byte's head of production, Christopher Schmitz said, "This is the most innovative Silent Hunter experience ever created and we can't wait to let our fans dive into the game."
- Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel