Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative launches next month
Today Valve has announced puzzle creation tools for Portal 2 in the form of the Perpetual Testing Initiative on PC and Mac.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC will allow Portal 2 gamers on PC and Mac to build and share their own puzzles over Steam and even rate each other's efforts via the Steam Workshop.
The simplified puzzle creation tools are incorporated into the game itself and so Portal 2 addicts can build their levels without actually leaving the confines of the game. Selected levels will even be uploaded as part of Portal 2.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative will be available as a free download for all Portal 2 owners on PC and Mac from May the 8th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer