Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative launches next month
Today Valve has announced puzzle creation tools for Portal 2 in the form of the Perpetual Testing Initiative on PC and Mac.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC will allow Portal 2 gamers on PC and Mac to build and share their own puzzles over Steam and even rate each other's efforts via the Steam Workshop.
The simplified puzzle creation tools are incorporated into the game itself and so Portal 2 addicts can build their levels without actually leaving the confines of the game. Selected levels will even be uploaded as part of Portal 2.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative will be available as a free download for all Portal 2 owners on PC and Mac from May the 8th.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat