Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative launches next month
Today Valve has announced puzzle creation tools for Portal 2 in the form of the Perpetual Testing Initiative on PC and Mac.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC will allow Portal 2 gamers on PC and Mac to build and share their own puzzles over Steam and even rate each other's efforts via the Steam Workshop.
The simplified puzzle creation tools are incorporated into the game itself and so Portal 2 addicts can build their levels without actually leaving the confines of the game. Selected levels will even be uploaded as part of Portal 2.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative will be available as a free download for all Portal 2 owners on PC and Mac from May the 8th.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today