Top Gear pack coming to Forza 4 at next week
The Top Gear car pack is set to come screeching on to Forza Motorsport 4 next week bringing another ten cars to Turn 10's sumptuous racer.
This pack features ten cars that demonstrate a cross section of cars from classic American right through 90's tuners to one of the fastest cars in existence.
The selection includes the 2012 Hennessy Venom GT, 1977 AMC Pacer X, 2011 Ford Transite SuperSportsVan, 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 1966 Lotus Cortina, 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, 2012 Smart ForTwo, 1990 Subaru Legacy RS, 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and the 1965 Austin Healy 3000 MK III.
The May Top Gear Pack is out on Xbox Live Marketplace on May the 1st for 560 MS Points.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft