Top Gear pack coming to Forza 4 at next week
The Top Gear car pack is set to come screeching on to Forza Motorsport 4 next week bringing another ten cars to Turn 10's sumptuous racer.
This pack features ten cars that demonstrate a cross section of cars from classic American right through 90's tuners to one of the fastest cars in existence.
The selection includes the 2012 Hennessy Venom GT, 1977 AMC Pacer X, 2011 Ford Transite SuperSportsVan, 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 1966 Lotus Cortina, 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, 2012 Smart ForTwo, 1990 Subaru Legacy RS, 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and the 1965 Austin Healy 3000 MK III.
The May Top Gear Pack is out on Xbox Live Marketplace on May the 1st for 560 MS Points.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3