Top Gear pack coming to Forza 4 at next week
The Top Gear car pack is set to come screeching on to Forza Motorsport 4 next week bringing another ten cars to Turn 10's sumptuous racer.
This pack features ten cars that demonstrate a cross section of cars from classic American right through 90's tuners to one of the fastest cars in existence.
The selection includes the 2012 Hennessy Venom GT, 1977 AMC Pacer X, 2011 Ford Transite SuperSportsVan, 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 1966 Lotus Cortina, 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, 2012 Smart ForTwo, 1990 Subaru Legacy RS, 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and the 1965 Austin Healy 3000 MK III.
The May Top Gear Pack is out on Xbox Live Marketplace on May the 1st for 560 MS Points.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal