Top Gear pack coming to Forza 4 at next week
The Top Gear car pack is set to come screeching on to Forza Motorsport 4 next week bringing another ten cars to Turn 10's sumptuous racer.
This pack features ten cars that demonstrate a cross section of cars from classic American right through 90's tuners to one of the fastest cars in existence.
The selection includes the 2012 Hennessy Venom GT, 1977 AMC Pacer X, 2011 Ford Transite SuperSportsVan, 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 1966 Lotus Cortina, 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, 2012 Smart ForTwo, 1990 Subaru Legacy RS, 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and the 1965 Austin Healy 3000 MK III.
The May Top Gear Pack is out on Xbox Live Marketplace on May the 1st for 560 MS Points.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch