PC specs revealed for Max Payne 3
Rockstar has revealed what kind of beast PC gamers will need to own in order to enjoy the latest episode in the sad story of former New York City cop Max Payne.
Max Payne 3 will require at least a dual core processor with 2.4 GHz clock speed for Intel processors and 2.6 GHz clock speed for AMD processors, at least 2GB of RAM, 35GB of HDD space, Windows XP SP 3, either an NVidia 8600 or Radeon HD 3400 with 512GB VRAM, a DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card and a DVD drive.
Rockstar has included a range of extra graphical options for DirectX 11 giving PC gamers a much more stunning experience if they have the hardware to handle it.
PC gamers will have to wait a little bit longer to get their hands on Max Payne 3 as it will not be released until May the 29th in North America and June the 1st in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3