PC specs revealed for Max Payne 3
Rockstar has revealed what kind of beast PC gamers will need to own in order to enjoy the latest episode in the sad story of former New York City cop Max Payne.
Max Payne 3 will require at least a dual core processor with 2.4 GHz clock speed for Intel processors and 2.6 GHz clock speed for AMD processors, at least 2GB of RAM, 35GB of HDD space, Windows XP SP 3, either an NVidia 8600 or Radeon HD 3400 with 512GB VRAM, a DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card and a DVD drive.
Rockstar has included a range of extra graphical options for DirectX 11 giving PC gamers a much more stunning experience if they have the hardware to handle it.
PC gamers will have to wait a little bit longer to get their hands on Max Payne 3 as it will not be released until May the 29th in North America and June the 1st in Europe.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold