PC specs revealed for Max Payne 3
Rockstar has revealed what kind of beast PC gamers will need to own in order to enjoy the latest episode in the sad story of former New York City cop Max Payne.
Max Payne 3 will require at least a dual core processor with 2.4 GHz clock speed for Intel processors and 2.6 GHz clock speed for AMD processors, at least 2GB of RAM, 35GB of HDD space, Windows XP SP 3, either an NVidia 8600 or Radeon HD 3400 with 512GB VRAM, a DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card and a DVD drive.
Rockstar has included a range of extra graphical options for DirectX 11 giving PC gamers a much more stunning experience if they have the hardware to handle it.
PC gamers will have to wait a little bit longer to get their hands on Max Payne 3 as it will not be released until May the 29th in North America and June the 1st in Europe.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer