PC specs revealed for Max Payne 3
Rockstar has revealed what kind of beast PC gamers will need to own in order to enjoy the latest episode in the sad story of former New York City cop Max Payne.
Max Payne 3 will require at least a dual core processor with 2.4 GHz clock speed for Intel processors and 2.6 GHz clock speed for AMD processors, at least 2GB of RAM, 35GB of HDD space, Windows XP SP 3, either an NVidia 8600 or Radeon HD 3400 with 512GB VRAM, a DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card and a DVD drive.
Rockstar has included a range of extra graphical options for DirectX 11 giving PC gamers a much more stunning experience if they have the hardware to handle it.
PC gamers will have to wait a little bit longer to get their hands on Max Payne 3 as it will not be released until May the 29th in North America and June the 1st in Europe.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update