PC specs revealed for Max Payne 3
Rockstar has revealed what kind of beast PC gamers will need to own in order to enjoy the latest episode in the sad story of former New York City cop Max Payne.
Max Payne 3 will require at least a dual core processor with 2.4 GHz clock speed for Intel processors and 2.6 GHz clock speed for AMD processors, at least 2GB of RAM, 35GB of HDD space, Windows XP SP 3, either an NVidia 8600 or Radeon HD 3400 with 512GB VRAM, a DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card and a DVD drive.
Rockstar has included a range of extra graphical options for DirectX 11 giving PC gamers a much more stunning experience if they have the hardware to handle it.
PC gamers will have to wait a little bit longer to get their hands on Max Payne 3 as it will not be released until May the 29th in North America and June the 1st in Europe.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO