Konami announces Pro-Evolution Soccer 2013
Konami has revealed the first details of this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
This time around Konami is going for authenticity in their football experience with big refinements in the FullControl system with Total Freedom of Control over the ball, Dynamic First Touch and Full Manual Shooting and Passing.
There's also much tighter dribbling control in a full 360-degree field of movement, manual one-two controls and a better balancing to defending controls too.
European PES team leader Jon Murphy said, "This is an exciting time to be part of the PES community, and PES 2013 marks a new level of playability with the return to our key ethos of utter control and freedom. Football is all about making magic happen with skill and precision, and PES 2013 truly encapsulates this. Fresh faces within the development team and some very exciting ideas will breathe new life into the PES series, and we look forward to showing what we can do in the coming months."
PES 2013 is in development for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS2, PSP, 3DS and Wii and is due to be released this coming autumn.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update