Konami announces Pro-Evolution Soccer 2013
Konami has revealed the first details of this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
This time around Konami is going for authenticity in their football experience with big refinements in the FullControl system with Total Freedom of Control over the ball, Dynamic First Touch and Full Manual Shooting and Passing.
There's also much tighter dribbling control in a full 360-degree field of movement, manual one-two controls and a better balancing to defending controls too.
European PES team leader Jon Murphy said, "This is an exciting time to be part of the PES community, and PES 2013 marks a new level of playability with the return to our key ethos of utter control and freedom. Football is all about making magic happen with skill and precision, and PES 2013 truly encapsulates this. Fresh faces within the development team and some very exciting ideas will breathe new life into the PES series, and we look forward to showing what we can do in the coming months."
PES 2013 is in development for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS2, PSP, 3DS and Wii and is due to be released this coming autumn.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer