Konami announces Pro-Evolution Soccer 2013
Konami has revealed the first details of this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
This time around Konami is going for authenticity in their football experience with big refinements in the FullControl system with Total Freedom of Control over the ball, Dynamic First Touch and Full Manual Shooting and Passing.
There's also much tighter dribbling control in a full 360-degree field of movement, manual one-two controls and a better balancing to defending controls too.
European PES team leader Jon Murphy said, "This is an exciting time to be part of the PES community, and PES 2013 marks a new level of playability with the return to our key ethos of utter control and freedom. Football is all about making magic happen with skill and precision, and PES 2013 truly encapsulates this. Fresh faces within the development team and some very exciting ideas will breathe new life into the PES series, and we look forward to showing what we can do in the coming months."
PES 2013 is in development for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS2, PSP, 3DS and Wii and is due to be released this coming autumn.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One