Konami announces Pro-Evolution Soccer 2013
Konami has revealed the first details of this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
This time around Konami is going for authenticity in their football experience with big refinements in the FullControl system with Total Freedom of Control over the ball, Dynamic First Touch and Full Manual Shooting and Passing.
There's also much tighter dribbling control in a full 360-degree field of movement, manual one-two controls and a better balancing to defending controls too.
European PES team leader Jon Murphy said, "This is an exciting time to be part of the PES community, and PES 2013 marks a new level of playability with the return to our key ethos of utter control and freedom. Football is all about making magic happen with skill and precision, and PES 2013 truly encapsulates this. Fresh faces within the development team and some very exciting ideas will breathe new life into the PES series, and we look forward to showing what we can do in the coming months."
PES 2013 is in development for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PS2, PSP, 3DS and Wii and is due to be released this coming autumn.
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday