Kingdom Hearts 3D gets a release date
Square Enix has announced a European release date for their long awaited 3DS Kingdom Hearts title.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will feature series favourites Sora and Riku as they are sent by King Mickey and Yen Sid into the Sleeping Worlds in order to pass their Mark of Mastery exam to prepare for a threat that looms over the kingdom.
Series fans will be able to play as both Sora and Riku to fight their way through the Sleeping Worlds. There will be new creatures as well with the denizens of the Sleeping Worlds split into two types Spirits and Nightmares. Players will be able to breed over 50 different Spirits to aid them in battle.
The game will also wind its way through some new Disney worlds including Tron Legacy's The Grid and La Cite des Cloches from The Hunchback Of Notre Dames.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will be released in Europe on July the 20th.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching