Kingdom Hearts 3D gets a release date
Square Enix has announced a European release date for their long awaited 3DS Kingdom Hearts title.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will feature series favourites Sora and Riku as they are sent by King Mickey and Yen Sid into the Sleeping Worlds in order to pass their Mark of Mastery exam to prepare for a threat that looms over the kingdom.
Series fans will be able to play as both Sora and Riku to fight their way through the Sleeping Worlds. There will be new creatures as well with the denizens of the Sleeping Worlds split into two types Spirits and Nightmares. Players will be able to breed over 50 different Spirits to aid them in battle.
The game will also wind its way through some new Disney worlds including Tron Legacy's The Grid and La Cite des Cloches from The Hunchback Of Notre Dames.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will be released in Europe on July the 20th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title