Kingdom Hearts 3D gets a release date
Square Enix has announced a European release date for their long awaited 3DS Kingdom Hearts title.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will feature series favourites Sora and Riku as they are sent by King Mickey and Yen Sid into the Sleeping Worlds in order to pass their Mark of Mastery exam to prepare for a threat that looms over the kingdom.
Series fans will be able to play as both Sora and Riku to fight their way through the Sleeping Worlds. There will be new creatures as well with the denizens of the Sleeping Worlds split into two types Spirits and Nightmares. Players will be able to breed over 50 different Spirits to aid them in battle.
The game will also wind its way through some new Disney worlds including Tron Legacy's The Grid and La Cite des Cloches from The Hunchback Of Notre Dames.
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will be released in Europe on July the 20th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer