New Super Mario Bros 2 springs into view for the 3DS
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has revealed that the 3DS will be getting yet another Mario game this autumn in the form of New Super Mario Bros 2.
The released screenshots seem to show that the game will not deviate all that much from the formula of its DS and Wii predecessors but time around Mario will have access to the Tanooki suit.
Iwata did say that the game was to be designed as much more of a drop-in drop-out experience which would seemingly be ideal for Nintendo's handheld.
New Super Mario Bros 2 will be released in Europe this coming August.
Thanks Nintendo Gamer.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light