New Super Mario Bros 2 springs into view for the 3DS
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has revealed that the 3DS will be getting yet another Mario game this autumn in the form of New Super Mario Bros 2.
The released screenshots seem to show that the game will not deviate all that much from the formula of its DS and Wii predecessors but time around Mario will have access to the Tanooki suit.
Iwata did say that the game was to be designed as much more of a drop-in drop-out experience which would seemingly be ideal for Nintendo's handheld.
New Super Mario Bros 2 will be released in Europe this coming August.
Thanks Nintendo Gamer.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon