New Super Mario Bros 2 springs into view for the 3DS
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has revealed that the 3DS will be getting yet another Mario game this autumn in the form of New Super Mario Bros 2.
The released screenshots seem to show that the game will not deviate all that much from the formula of its DS and Wii predecessors but time around Mario will have access to the Tanooki suit.
Iwata did say that the game was to be designed as much more of a drop-in drop-out experience which would seemingly be ideal for Nintendo's handheld.
New Super Mario Bros 2 will be released in Europe this coming August.
Thanks Nintendo Gamer.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year