New Super Mario Bros 2 springs into view for the 3DS
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has revealed that the 3DS will be getting yet another Mario game this autumn in the form of New Super Mario Bros 2.
The released screenshots seem to show that the game will not deviate all that much from the formula of its DS and Wii predecessors but time around Mario will have access to the Tanooki suit.
Iwata did say that the game was to be designed as much more of a drop-in drop-out experience which would seemingly be ideal for Nintendo's handheld.
New Super Mario Bros 2 will be released in Europe this coming August.
Thanks Nintendo Gamer.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone