APB Reloaded gets a big update
GamersFirst has launched a substantial new update to their entertaining cops and robbers online shooter APB Reloaded.
The new update entitled New Breed Pt 1 adds a raft of new features including new gameplay features, environmental changes and even new audio.
Combat has been improved with new weapons as well as new marksmanship and mobility mods. In fact there are a large volume of new mods and features like radar jammers and inventory boosts that will give the edge in the street fights of San Paro.
It also features new Weekly Challenges for the Fight Club zones and a number of new Progression Contacts. Customisation is also boosted with a whole host of new custom clothing sets and vehicle kits.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey