APB Reloaded gets a big update
GamersFirst has launched a substantial new update to their entertaining cops and robbers online shooter APB Reloaded.
The new update entitled New Breed Pt 1 adds a raft of new features including new gameplay features, environmental changes and even new audio.
Combat has been improved with new weapons as well as new marksmanship and mobility mods. In fact there are a large volume of new mods and features like radar jammers and inventory boosts that will give the edge in the street fights of San Paro.
It also features new Weekly Challenges for the Fight Club zones and a number of new Progression Contacts. Customisation is also boosted with a whole host of new custom clothing sets and vehicle kits.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power