APB Reloaded gets a big update
GamersFirst has launched a substantial new update to their entertaining cops and robbers online shooter APB Reloaded.
The new update entitled New Breed Pt 1 adds a raft of new features including new gameplay features, environmental changes and even new audio.
Combat has been improved with new weapons as well as new marksmanship and mobility mods. In fact there are a large volume of new mods and features like radar jammers and inventory boosts that will give the edge in the street fights of San Paro.
It also features new Weekly Challenges for the Fight Club zones and a number of new Progression Contacts. Customisation is also boosted with a whole host of new custom clothing sets and vehicle kits.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date