APB Reloaded gets a big update
GamersFirst has launched a substantial new update to their entertaining cops and robbers online shooter APB Reloaded.
The new update entitled New Breed Pt 1 adds a raft of new features including new gameplay features, environmental changes and even new audio.
Combat has been improved with new weapons as well as new marksmanship and mobility mods. In fact there are a large volume of new mods and features like radar jammers and inventory boosts that will give the edge in the street fights of San Paro.
It also features new Weekly Challenges for the Fight Club zones and a number of new Progression Contacts. Customisation is also boosted with a whole host of new custom clothing sets and vehicle kits.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light