APB Reloaded gets a big update
GamersFirst has launched a substantial new update to their entertaining cops and robbers online shooter APB Reloaded.
The new update entitled New Breed Pt 1 adds a raft of new features including new gameplay features, environmental changes and even new audio.
Combat has been improved with new weapons as well as new marksmanship and mobility mods. In fact there are a large volume of new mods and features like radar jammers and inventory boosts that will give the edge in the street fights of San Paro.
It also features new Weekly Challenges for the Fight Club zones and a number of new Progression Contacts. Customisation is also boosted with a whole host of new custom clothing sets and vehicle kits.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year