Marvel Vs Capcom 2 heading to iPhone and iPad
Capcom has revealed that they will be bringing their arcade and Dreamcast hit fighter crossover title Marvel Vs Capcom 2 to iOS platforms.
The game features a selection of 56 characters from the Marvel and universes including the likes of Jill Valentine of Resident Evil and Mega Man and Street Fighter regulars Ken and Ryu facing up alongside some of Marvel's greatest heroes like Iron Man, Hulk, Doctor Doom and Magneto.
Capcom has been working hard to include the Variable System and the intensely powerful Team Hyper Combo in the iOS version allowing players to tag their characters in and out of the fight with ease making fighting in the iPhone and iPad versions as easy as it was on the Dreamcast and downloadable versions on Xbox Live and PSN.
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 will it the iTunes App Store on April the 25th.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side