Marvel Vs Capcom 2 heading to iPhone and iPad
Capcom has revealed that they will be bringing their arcade and Dreamcast hit fighter crossover title Marvel Vs Capcom 2 to iOS platforms.
The game features a selection of 56 characters from the Marvel and universes including the likes of Jill Valentine of Resident Evil and Mega Man and Street Fighter regulars Ken and Ryu facing up alongside some of Marvel's greatest heroes like Iron Man, Hulk, Doctor Doom and Magneto.
Capcom has been working hard to include the Variable System and the intensely powerful Team Hyper Combo in the iOS version allowing players to tag their characters in and out of the fight with ease making fighting in the iPhone and iPad versions as easy as it was on the Dreamcast and downloadable versions on Xbox Live and PSN.
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 will it the iTunes App Store on April the 25th.
- Valve introduces a new refund policy for Steam
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PC via Steam
- Dark Souls 3 could be revealed at E3
- This is not a hoax: Official Fallout 4 teaser site appears
- Windows 10 will launch at the end of next month
- The new King's Quest trailer looks at the making of the game's music
- Microsoft teases the world premiere of Rise Of The Tomb Raider's gameplay at E3 this month
- XCOM 2 coming to PC this November
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online