Marvel Vs Capcom 2 heading to iPhone and iPad
Capcom has revealed that they will be bringing their arcade and Dreamcast hit fighter crossover title Marvel Vs Capcom 2 to iOS platforms.
The game features a selection of 56 characters from the Marvel and universes including the likes of Jill Valentine of Resident Evil and Mega Man and Street Fighter regulars Ken and Ryu facing up alongside some of Marvel's greatest heroes like Iron Man, Hulk, Doctor Doom and Magneto.
Capcom has been working hard to include the Variable System and the intensely powerful Team Hyper Combo in the iOS version allowing players to tag their characters in and out of the fight with ease making fighting in the iPhone and iPad versions as easy as it was on the Dreamcast and downloadable versions on Xbox Live and PSN.
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 will it the iTunes App Store on April the 25th.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive