Marvel Vs Capcom 2 heading to iPhone and iPad
Capcom has revealed that they will be bringing their arcade and Dreamcast hit fighter crossover title Marvel Vs Capcom 2 to iOS platforms.
The game features a selection of 56 characters from the Marvel and universes including the likes of Jill Valentine of Resident Evil and Mega Man and Street Fighter regulars Ken and Ryu facing up alongside some of Marvel's greatest heroes like Iron Man, Hulk, Doctor Doom and Magneto.
Capcom has been working hard to include the Variable System and the intensely powerful Team Hyper Combo in the iOS version allowing players to tag their characters in and out of the fight with ease making fighting in the iPhone and iPad versions as easy as it was on the Dreamcast and downloadable versions on Xbox Live and PSN.
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 will it the iTunes App Store on April the 25th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3