Marvel Vs Capcom 2 heading to iPhone and iPad
Capcom has revealed that they will be bringing their arcade and Dreamcast hit fighter crossover title Marvel Vs Capcom 2 to iOS platforms.
The game features a selection of 56 characters from the Marvel and universes including the likes of Jill Valentine of Resident Evil and Mega Man and Street Fighter regulars Ken and Ryu facing up alongside some of Marvel's greatest heroes like Iron Man, Hulk, Doctor Doom and Magneto.
Capcom has been working hard to include the Variable System and the intensely powerful Team Hyper Combo in the iOS version allowing players to tag their characters in and out of the fight with ease making fighting in the iPhone and iPad versions as easy as it was on the Dreamcast and downloadable versions on Xbox Live and PSN.
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 will it the iTunes App Store on April the 25th.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like