Binary Domain to be extended to PC next week
SEGA's entertaining and sadly under-appreciated shooter Binary Domain is sat to arrive on PC next week.
The shooter follows a crack team of soldiers trained to destroy rogue robots as they infiltrate Tokyo to uncover a conspiracy to create robots so like humans they believe they are human referred to as Hollow Children.
Featuring some impressive battles and an interesting squad control system that requires players to build up a good relationship with their team in order to ensure that they will follow orders and come and help when you need medical assistance, Binary Domain has been one of the surprise releases of the year so far.
Binary Domain will arrive on the PC on April 27th.
Thanks SEGA Blog.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year