Binary Domain to be extended to PC next week
SEGA's entertaining and sadly under-appreciated shooter Binary Domain is sat to arrive on PC next week.
The shooter follows a crack team of soldiers trained to destroy rogue robots as they infiltrate Tokyo to uncover a conspiracy to create robots so like humans they believe they are human referred to as Hollow Children.
Featuring some impressive battles and an interesting squad control system that requires players to build up a good relationship with their team in order to ensure that they will follow orders and come and help when you need medical assistance, Binary Domain has been one of the surprise releases of the year so far.
Binary Domain will arrive on the PC on April 27th.
Thanks SEGA Blog.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date