Binary Domain to be extended to PC next week
SEGA's entertaining and sadly under-appreciated shooter Binary Domain is sat to arrive on PC next week.
The shooter follows a crack team of soldiers trained to destroy rogue robots as they infiltrate Tokyo to uncover a conspiracy to create robots so like humans they believe they are human referred to as Hollow Children.
Featuring some impressive battles and an interesting squad control system that requires players to build up a good relationship with their team in order to ensure that they will follow orders and come and help when you need medical assistance, Binary Domain has been one of the surprise releases of the year so far.
Binary Domain will arrive on the PC on April 27th.
Thanks SEGA Blog.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer