Binary Domain to be extended to PC next week
SEGA's entertaining and sadly under-appreciated shooter Binary Domain is sat to arrive on PC next week.
The shooter follows a crack team of soldiers trained to destroy rogue robots as they infiltrate Tokyo to uncover a conspiracy to create robots so like humans they believe they are human referred to as Hollow Children.
Featuring some impressive battles and an interesting squad control system that requires players to build up a good relationship with their team in order to ensure that they will follow orders and come and help when you need medical assistance, Binary Domain has been one of the surprise releases of the year so far.
Binary Domain will arrive on the PC on April 27th.
Thanks SEGA Blog.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today