Binary Domain to be extended to PC next week
SEGA's entertaining and sadly under-appreciated shooter Binary Domain is sat to arrive on PC next week.
The shooter follows a crack team of soldiers trained to destroy rogue robots as they infiltrate Tokyo to uncover a conspiracy to create robots so like humans they believe they are human referred to as Hollow Children.
Featuring some impressive battles and an interesting squad control system that requires players to build up a good relationship with their team in order to ensure that they will follow orders and come and help when you need medical assistance, Binary Domain has been one of the surprise releases of the year so far.
Binary Domain will arrive on the PC on April 27th.
Thanks SEGA Blog.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year