Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 to pull the trigger this August
City Interactive has revealed the final release date for the next installment in their Sniper: Ghost Warrior series.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 looks to build on the success of the first game in the series with more realism and in terms of the weapons, ballistics and environmental factors such as bullet drop and wind deviation.
All this is possible thanks to the game being built on the solid foundations of the CryEngine 3 improving the games visuals into the bargain.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 will be out on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on August the 21st.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016