Activision reveals new Bond title 007 Legends
Activision has announced their contribution to the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Bond franchise with 007 Legends.
007 Legends is something of a 'best of' game featuring a storyline that arches over six classic Bond movies concluding with Daniel Craig's next outing as Britain's top secret agent Skyfall.
The game will also feature the same strong multiplayer features that Activision brought back with GoldenEye 007 Reloaded and the highly popular single player MI6 Ops Missions featuring a range of challenges over stealth and gadget based gameplay as well as online leaderboards.
Activision Publishing VP, David Oxford said, "To honor 50 years of the world's top secret agent, 007 Legends offers a collection of his most famed moments in the smartest and most treacherous Bond game yet. Creating a video game storyline that ties together six popular, yet very different, Bond movie narratives can be challenging, but together with EON Productions, our developer Eurocom, has pulled it off to create an homage that we think will be a unique and highly entertaining Bond video game."
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game