Activision reveals new Bond title 007 Legends
Activision has announced their contribution to the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Bond franchise with 007 Legends.
007 Legends is something of a 'best of' game featuring a storyline that arches over six classic Bond movies concluding with Daniel Craig's next outing as Britain's top secret agent Skyfall.
The game will also feature the same strong multiplayer features that Activision brought back with GoldenEye 007 Reloaded and the highly popular single player MI6 Ops Missions featuring a range of challenges over stealth and gadget based gameplay as well as online leaderboards.
Activision Publishing VP, David Oxford said, "To honor 50 years of the world's top secret agent, 007 Legends offers a collection of his most famed moments in the smartest and most treacherous Bond game yet. Creating a video game storyline that ties together six popular, yet very different, Bond movie narratives can be challenging, but together with EON Productions, our developer Eurocom, has pulled it off to create an homage that we think will be a unique and highly entertaining Bond video game."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year