Activision reveals new Bond title 007 Legends
Activision has announced their contribution to the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Bond franchise with 007 Legends.
007 Legends is something of a 'best of' game featuring a storyline that arches over six classic Bond movies concluding with Daniel Craig's next outing as Britain's top secret agent Skyfall.
The game will also feature the same strong multiplayer features that Activision brought back with GoldenEye 007 Reloaded and the highly popular single player MI6 Ops Missions featuring a range of challenges over stealth and gadget based gameplay as well as online leaderboards.
Activision Publishing VP, David Oxford said, "To honor 50 years of the world's top secret agent, 007 Legends offers a collection of his most famed moments in the smartest and most treacherous Bond game yet. Creating a video game storyline that ties together six popular, yet very different, Bond movie narratives can be challenging, but together with EON Productions, our developer Eurocom, has pulled it off to create an homage that we think will be a unique and highly entertaining Bond video game."
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today