Activision reveals new Bond title 007 Legends
Activision has announced their contribution to the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Bond franchise with 007 Legends.
007 Legends is something of a 'best of' game featuring a storyline that arches over six classic Bond movies concluding with Daniel Craig's next outing as Britain's top secret agent Skyfall.
The game will also feature the same strong multiplayer features that Activision brought back with GoldenEye 007 Reloaded and the highly popular single player MI6 Ops Missions featuring a range of challenges over stealth and gadget based gameplay as well as online leaderboards.
Activision Publishing VP, David Oxford said, "To honor 50 years of the world's top secret agent, 007 Legends offers a collection of his most famed moments in the smartest and most treacherous Bond game yet. Creating a video game storyline that ties together six popular, yet very different, Bond movie narratives can be challenging, but together with EON Productions, our developer Eurocom, has pulled it off to create an homage that we think will be a unique and highly entertaining Bond video game."
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes