THQ believes Saints Row: The Third and UFC 3 did better than expected
THQ has revised their sales forecasts for their big fourth-quarter releases for the last financial year.
The two main titles from THQ for the final quarter of the last financial year were Saints Row: The Third and UFC Undisputed 3 and the troubled publisher has made some positive revisions to the sales forecasts for both titles.
It was originally expecting sales to hit between 130 and 150 million USD and are now thinking that sales will reach between 160 and 170 million USD.
This is a shard of good news in what has otherwise been a pretty dismal year for the publisher which has had to seriously strip back its operations due in part to taking huge losses over their failed Udraw tablet controller. The financial figures are expected to be announced on May the 15th.
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out