THQ believes Saints Row: The Third and UFC 3 did better than expected
THQ has revised their sales forecasts for their big fourth-quarter releases for the last financial year.
The two main titles from THQ for the final quarter of the last financial year were Saints Row: The Third and UFC Undisputed 3 and the troubled publisher has made some positive revisions to the sales forecasts for both titles.
It was originally expecting sales to hit between 130 and 150 million USD and are now thinking that sales will reach between 160 and 170 million USD.
This is a shard of good news in what has otherwise been a pretty dismal year for the publisher which has had to seriously strip back its operations due in part to taking huge losses over their failed Udraw tablet controller. The financial figures are expected to be announced on May the 15th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year