THQ believes Saints Row: The Third and UFC 3 did better than expected
THQ has revised their sales forecasts for their big fourth-quarter releases for the last financial year.
The two main titles from THQ for the final quarter of the last financial year were Saints Row: The Third and UFC Undisputed 3 and the troubled publisher has made some positive revisions to the sales forecasts for both titles.
It was originally expecting sales to hit between 130 and 150 million USD and are now thinking that sales will reach between 160 and 170 million USD.
This is a shard of good news in what has otherwise been a pretty dismal year for the publisher which has had to seriously strip back its operations due in part to taking huge losses over their failed Udraw tablet controller. The financial figures are expected to be announced on May the 15th.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016