THQ believes Saints Row: The Third and UFC 3 did better than expected
THQ has revised their sales forecasts for their big fourth-quarter releases for the last financial year.
The two main titles from THQ for the final quarter of the last financial year were Saints Row: The Third and UFC Undisputed 3 and the troubled publisher has made some positive revisions to the sales forecasts for both titles.
It was originally expecting sales to hit between 130 and 150 million USD and are now thinking that sales will reach between 160 and 170 million USD.
This is a shard of good news in what has otherwise been a pretty dismal year for the publisher which has had to seriously strip back its operations due in part to taking huge losses over their failed Udraw tablet controller. The financial figures are expected to be announced on May the 15th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May