THQ believes Saints Row: The Third and UFC 3 did better than expected
THQ has revised their sales forecasts for their big fourth-quarter releases for the last financial year.
The two main titles from THQ for the final quarter of the last financial year were Saints Row: The Third and UFC Undisputed 3 and the troubled publisher has made some positive revisions to the sales forecasts for both titles.
It was originally expecting sales to hit between 130 and 150 million USD and are now thinking that sales will reach between 160 and 170 million USD.
This is a shard of good news in what has otherwise been a pretty dismal year for the publisher which has had to seriously strip back its operations due in part to taking huge losses over their failed Udraw tablet controller. The financial figures are expected to be announced on May the 15th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date