Sony and Microsoft E3 press conference times confirmed
As has become tradition Sony and Microsoft have confirmed the times of their E3 press conferences for the first day of the show.
This year that falls on the June the 4th with them taking the stage in the usual order, Microsoft first.
Microsoft start off the big press conferences at 10am PST (that's 6pm BST) with Sony waiting until 6pm (2am June 5th BST) to show off their big announcements.
Both platform holders have firmly rejected the rumours of announcing next generation hardware this year although they will be looking to Nintendo to see the full unveiling of the Wii U.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3