Sony and Microsoft E3 press conference times confirmed
As has become tradition Sony and Microsoft have confirmed the times of their E3 press conferences for the first day of the show.
This year that falls on the June the 4th with them taking the stage in the usual order, Microsoft first.
Microsoft start off the big press conferences at 10am PST (that's 6pm BST) with Sony waiting until 6pm (2am June 5th BST) to show off their big announcements.
Both platform holders have firmly rejected the rumours of announcing next generation hardware this year although they will be looking to Nintendo to see the full unveiling of the Wii U.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light