Sony and Microsoft E3 press conference times confirmed
As has become tradition Sony and Microsoft have confirmed the times of their E3 press conferences for the first day of the show.
This year that falls on the June the 4th with them taking the stage in the usual order, Microsoft first.
Microsoft start off the big press conferences at 10am PST (that's 6pm BST) with Sony waiting until 6pm (2am June 5th BST) to show off their big announcements.
Both platform holders have firmly rejected the rumours of announcing next generation hardware this year although they will be looking to Nintendo to see the full unveiling of the Wii U.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today