Sony and Microsoft E3 press conference times confirmed
As has become tradition Sony and Microsoft have confirmed the times of their E3 press conferences for the first day of the show.
This year that falls on the June the 4th with them taking the stage in the usual order, Microsoft first.
Microsoft start off the big press conferences at 10am PST (that's 6pm BST) with Sony waiting until 6pm (2am June 5th BST) to show off their big announcements.
Both platform holders have firmly rejected the rumours of announcing next generation hardware this year although they will be looking to Nintendo to see the full unveiling of the Wii U.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date