Sony and Microsoft E3 press conference times confirmed
As has become tradition Sony and Microsoft have confirmed the times of their E3 press conferences for the first day of the show.
This year that falls on the June the 4th with them taking the stage in the usual order, Microsoft first.
Microsoft start off the big press conferences at 10am PST (that's 6pm BST) with Sony waiting until 6pm (2am June 5th BST) to show off their big announcements.
Both platform holders have firmly rejected the rumours of announcing next generation hardware this year although they will be looking to Nintendo to see the full unveiling of the Wii U.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3