Super Mario for the Wii U set for an E3 unveiling
Nintendo is primed to reveal a Wii U Super Mario game alongside the finished hardware at this year's E3.
The news was broken by Shigeru Miyamoto to Spanish newspaper El Mundo. In the interview he also mentioned a new Pikmin title.
He said, "I'm working on several projects but I think that I cannot talk about them all. Some are small but important projects for Wii U. Also on a new Pikmin, which will take advantage of the new HD screen resolution, and on Luigi's Mansion for 3DS."
Nintendo later confirmed the news in a statement to Eurogamer saying, "In a recent interview, Mr. Miyamoto confirmed that a new Super Mario Bros. game for the Wii U system will be shown at this year's E3 Expo. We'll have more to announce about our plans for the E3 Expo at a later date."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria