Dubai to host the FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Final
EA has revealed the location of this year's FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Finals and this year it will be held in Dubai.
As well as competing in the three day tournament to decide who is the best FIFA player of 2012, competitors will be able to sample all the interesting activities that Dubai has from a visit to Burj Khalifa the world's tallest building to indoor skiing.
Casting a watchful eye over the proceedings will be this year's FIWC Ambassador, French World Cup winner Christian Karembeu. He said, "I am delighted to be a part of this years FIWC Grand Final. The tournament gives football fans all over the globe the opportunity to become a real FIFA World Champion. The fact that over 1,000,000 players have taken part in this years tournament is astonishing and just goes to show how popular the FIWC is with football fans."
The finals will take place in Dubai between the 21st and the 23rd of May.
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September