Dubai to host the FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Final
EA has revealed the location of this year's FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Finals and this year it will be held in Dubai.
As well as competing in the three day tournament to decide who is the best FIFA player of 2012, competitors will be able to sample all the interesting activities that Dubai has from a visit to Burj Khalifa the world's tallest building to indoor skiing.
Casting a watchful eye over the proceedings will be this year's FIWC Ambassador, French World Cup winner Christian Karembeu. He said, "I am delighted to be a part of this years FIWC Grand Final. The tournament gives football fans all over the globe the opportunity to become a real FIFA World Champion. The fact that over 1,000,000 players have taken part in this years tournament is astonishing and just goes to show how popular the FIWC is with football fans."
The finals will take place in Dubai between the 21st and the 23rd of May.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free