Dubai to host the FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Final
EA has revealed the location of this year's FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Finals and this year it will be held in Dubai.
As well as competing in the three day tournament to decide who is the best FIFA player of 2012, competitors will be able to sample all the interesting activities that Dubai has from a visit to Burj Khalifa the world's tallest building to indoor skiing.
Casting a watchful eye over the proceedings will be this year's FIWC Ambassador, French World Cup winner Christian Karembeu. He said, "I am delighted to be a part of this years FIWC Grand Final. The tournament gives football fans all over the globe the opportunity to become a real FIFA World Champion. The fact that over 1,000,000 players have taken part in this years tournament is astonishing and just goes to show how popular the FIWC is with football fans."
The finals will take place in Dubai between the 21st and the 23rd of May.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3