Dubai to host the FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Final
EA has revealed the location of this year's FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Finals and this year it will be held in Dubai.
As well as competing in the three day tournament to decide who is the best FIFA player of 2012, competitors will be able to sample all the interesting activities that Dubai has from a visit to Burj Khalifa the world's tallest building to indoor skiing.
Casting a watchful eye over the proceedings will be this year's FIWC Ambassador, French World Cup winner Christian Karembeu. He said, "I am delighted to be a part of this years FIWC Grand Final. The tournament gives football fans all over the globe the opportunity to become a real FIFA World Champion. The fact that over 1,000,000 players have taken part in this years tournament is astonishing and just goes to show how popular the FIWC is with football fans."
The finals will take place in Dubai between the 21st and the 23rd of May.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year