Dubai to host the FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Final
EA has revealed the location of this year's FIFA 12 Interactive World Cup Finals and this year it will be held in Dubai.
As well as competing in the three day tournament to decide who is the best FIFA player of 2012, competitors will be able to sample all the interesting activities that Dubai has from a visit to Burj Khalifa the world's tallest building to indoor skiing.
Casting a watchful eye over the proceedings will be this year's FIWC Ambassador, French World Cup winner Christian Karembeu. He said, "I am delighted to be a part of this years FIWC Grand Final. The tournament gives football fans all over the globe the opportunity to become a real FIFA World Champion. The fact that over 1,000,000 players have taken part in this years tournament is astonishing and just goes to show how popular the FIWC is with football fans."
The finals will take place in Dubai between the 21st and the 23rd of May.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like