Red PS3 coming to the UK next month
Sony has revealed a rather exciting-looking new red edition of the PS3 which will be released next month in the UK.
The red PlayStation 3 will feature a 320GB hard disc drive and a red controller and can be pre-ordered at three different retailers.
Amazon is offering the red PS3 for 249.99 (Sony's standard RRP for a normal black 320GB PS3) and both Play.com and ShopTo.net are offering the machine for 239.99 GBP.
The new red 320GB PS3 will be available from May the 4th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny