Red PS3 coming to the UK next month
Sony has revealed a rather exciting-looking new red edition of the PS3 which will be released next month in the UK.
The red PlayStation 3 will feature a 320GB hard disc drive and a red controller and can be pre-ordered at three different retailers.
Amazon is offering the red PS3 for 249.99 (Sony's standard RRP for a normal black 320GB PS3) and both Play.com and ShopTo.net are offering the machine for 239.99 GBP.
The new red 320GB PS3 will be available from May the 4th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer