Red PS3 coming to the UK next month
Sony has revealed a rather exciting-looking new red edition of the PS3 which will be released next month in the UK.
The red PlayStation 3 will feature a 320GB hard disc drive and a red controller and can be pre-ordered at three different retailers.
Amazon is offering the red PS3 for 249.99 (Sony's standard RRP for a normal black 320GB PS3) and both Play.com and ShopTo.net are offering the machine for 239.99 GBP.
The new red 320GB PS3 will be available from May the 4th.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One