Red PS3 coming to the UK next month
Sony has revealed a rather exciting-looking new red edition of the PS3 which will be released next month in the UK.
The red PlayStation 3 will feature a 320GB hard disc drive and a red controller and can be pre-ordered at three different retailers.
Amazon is offering the red PS3 for 249.99 (Sony's standard RRP for a normal black 320GB PS3) and both Play.com and ShopTo.net are offering the machine for 239.99 GBP.
The new red 320GB PS3 will be available from May the 4th.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users