Red PS3 coming to the UK next month
Sony has revealed a rather exciting-looking new red edition of the PS3 which will be released next month in the UK.
The red PlayStation 3 will feature a 320GB hard disc drive and a red controller and can be pre-ordered at three different retailers.
Amazon is offering the red PS3 for 249.99 (Sony's standard RRP for a normal black 320GB PS3) and both Play.com and ShopTo.net are offering the machine for 239.99 GBP.
The new red 320GB PS3 will be available from May the 4th.
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3