Three different pre-order packs revealed for Crysis 3
EA has announced three different pre-order bonus packs for Crysis 3 offering an array of upgrades and extra gear for fans eager enough to pre-order the game.
Everyone pre-ordering Crysis 3 will receive the Hunter Edition of the game which adds a signature bow weapon and attachment to the arsenal, the new Hunter mod upgrade for the Nanosuit and a head start boost to level 5 in the multiplayer mode.
Over and above the Hunter Edition pre-orders will receive one of three alternative DLC packs. The Stalker Pack features an early multiplayer unlock for the Jackal semi-automatic shotgun as well as a unique silencer and skin for the weapon and two exclusive themed in-game dog tags.
The Overkill Pack features an early multiplayer unlock for the devastating Typhoon assault rifle with its 500 rounds per second fire rate alongside two Overkill-themed dog tags. The Predator pack offers early multiplayer access to the Feline submachine gun with it large 60-round magazine and decent rate of fire and some exclusive camouflage.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title