Crysis 3 unveiled by EA
Last week's rumours have proven true as EA has unveiled the latest entry in the Crysis saga bringing the battle back to the Ceph and tackle a new threat from the CELL Corporation.
Promising more impressive jumps in visuals and gameplay, Crysis 3 returns to New York City which is now an interesting combination of decayed urban landscape and jungle under a quarantined Nanodome called the Liberty Dome by the sinister and corrupt CELL Corporation.
Cervat Yerli, CEO of series developer Crytek said, "Crysis 3 is a thrilling mix of sandbox gameplay, advanced combat and hi-tech human and alien weaponry that shooter fans will love. Leveraging the latest CryEngine technology, we're able to deliver seven unique themes that offer stunning and visually loaded gameplay experiences. We cannot wait until people get their hands on the game."
Crysis 3 is in development for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC and is due out some time early in 2013.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light