Crysis 3 unveiled by EA
Last week's rumours have proven true as EA has unveiled the latest entry in the Crysis saga bringing the battle back to the Ceph and tackle a new threat from the CELL Corporation.
Promising more impressive jumps in visuals and gameplay, Crysis 3 returns to New York City which is now an interesting combination of decayed urban landscape and jungle under a quarantined Nanodome called the Liberty Dome by the sinister and corrupt CELL Corporation.
Cervat Yerli, CEO of series developer Crytek said, "Crysis 3 is a thrilling mix of sandbox gameplay, advanced combat and hi-tech human and alien weaponry that shooter fans will love. Leveraging the latest CryEngine technology, we're able to deliver seven unique themes that offer stunning and visually loaded gameplay experiences. We cannot wait until people get their hands on the game."
Crysis 3 is in development for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC and is due out some time early in 2013.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014