Crysis 3 unveiled by EA
Last week's rumours have proven true as EA has unveiled the latest entry in the Crysis saga bringing the battle back to the Ceph and tackle a new threat from the CELL Corporation.
Promising more impressive jumps in visuals and gameplay, Crysis 3 returns to New York City which is now an interesting combination of decayed urban landscape and jungle under a quarantined Nanodome called the Liberty Dome by the sinister and corrupt CELL Corporation.
Cervat Yerli, CEO of series developer Crytek said, "Crysis 3 is a thrilling mix of sandbox gameplay, advanced combat and hi-tech human and alien weaponry that shooter fans will love. Leveraging the latest CryEngine technology, we're able to deliver seven unique themes that offer stunning and visually loaded gameplay experiences. We cannot wait until people get their hands on the game."
Crysis 3 is in development for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC and is due out some time early in 2013.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny