Crysis 3 unveiled by EA
Last week's rumours have proven true as EA has unveiled the latest entry in the Crysis saga bringing the battle back to the Ceph and tackle a new threat from the CELL Corporation.
Promising more impressive jumps in visuals and gameplay, Crysis 3 returns to New York City which is now an interesting combination of decayed urban landscape and jungle under a quarantined Nanodome called the Liberty Dome by the sinister and corrupt CELL Corporation.
Cervat Yerli, CEO of series developer Crytek said, "Crysis 3 is a thrilling mix of sandbox gameplay, advanced combat and hi-tech human and alien weaponry that shooter fans will love. Leveraging the latest CryEngine technology, we're able to deliver seven unique themes that offer stunning and visually loaded gameplay experiences. We cannot wait until people get their hands on the game."
Crysis 3 is in development for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC and is due out some time early in 2013.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims