Crysis 3 unveiled by EA
Last week's rumours have proven true as EA has unveiled the latest entry in the Crysis saga bringing the battle back to the Ceph and tackle a new threat from the CELL Corporation.
Promising more impressive jumps in visuals and gameplay, Crysis 3 returns to New York City which is now an interesting combination of decayed urban landscape and jungle under a quarantined Nanodome called the Liberty Dome by the sinister and corrupt CELL Corporation.
Cervat Yerli, CEO of series developer Crytek said, "Crysis 3 is a thrilling mix of sandbox gameplay, advanced combat and hi-tech human and alien weaponry that shooter fans will love. Leveraging the latest CryEngine technology, we're able to deliver seven unique themes that offer stunning and visually loaded gameplay experiences. We cannot wait until people get their hands on the game."
Crysis 3 is in development for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC and is due out some time early in 2013.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2