Get your shout on with Kinect support for Skyrim
Bethesda has revealed that they next patch for the Xbox 360 version of Skyrim will be adding Kinect support.
This means exactly what you think it does. When the patch hits you will be able to perform your shouts by actually shouting at the Xbox as part of a scheme of around 200 voice commands.
Voice commands are the first of the possible game improvements touted by Bethesda at the DICE Summit in Las Vegas earlier this year to be implemented.
The patch is due to arrive on Xbox Live later this month and will be free.
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime