Get your shout on with Kinect support for Skyrim
Bethesda has revealed that they next patch for the Xbox 360 version of Skyrim will be adding Kinect support.
This means exactly what you think it does. When the patch hits you will be able to perform your shouts by actually shouting at the Xbox as part of a scheme of around 200 voice commands.
Voice commands are the first of the possible game improvements touted by Bethesda at the DICE Summit in Las Vegas earlier this year to be implemented.
The patch is due to arrive on Xbox Live later this month and will be free.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side