Get your shout on with Kinect support for Skyrim
Bethesda has revealed that they next patch for the Xbox 360 version of Skyrim will be adding Kinect support.
This means exactly what you think it does. When the patch hits you will be able to perform your shouts by actually shouting at the Xbox as part of a scheme of around 200 voice commands.
Voice commands are the first of the possible game improvements touted by Bethesda at the DICE Summit in Las Vegas earlier this year to be implemented.
The patch is due to arrive on Xbox Live later this month and will be free.
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power