Get your shout on with Kinect support for Skyrim
Bethesda has revealed that they next patch for the Xbox 360 version of Skyrim will be adding Kinect support.
This means exactly what you think it does. When the patch hits you will be able to perform your shouts by actually shouting at the Xbox as part of a scheme of around 200 voice commands.
Voice commands are the first of the possible game improvements touted by Bethesda at the DICE Summit in Las Vegas earlier this year to be implemented.
The patch is due to arrive on Xbox Live later this month and will be free.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey