Get your shout on with Kinect support for Skyrim
Bethesda has revealed that they next patch for the Xbox 360 version of Skyrim will be adding Kinect support.
This means exactly what you think it does. When the patch hits you will be able to perform your shouts by actually shouting at the Xbox as part of a scheme of around 200 voice commands.
Voice commands are the first of the possible game improvements touted by Bethesda at the DICE Summit in Las Vegas earlier this year to be implemented.
The patch is due to arrive on Xbox Live later this month and will be free.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter