Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC will not change the ending
BioWare has clarified what their plans are for their free Extended Cut DLC for Mass Effect 3.
They have played down any talk of actually changing the ending in any way instead opting to flesh out the way the game ends answering many of the questions that a majority of fans felt were left unanswered.
Mike Gamble producer at BioWare explained, "To be clear, the extended cut is not a re-imagining of the ending or a new ending. We want to give more closure about some of the questions you have and in general we wanted to give the players a sense of personalisation with the endings. Many people mentioned that some of the choices they made in the game are not necessarily reflected in the ending scenes."
"We're definitely going to focus on things like that," Gamble continued. "We want to make sure that when you see the ending of Mass Effect, you now have the information and context to be satisfied. Its more than just a few cinematic scenes."
The Extended Cut DLC will be launched on PSN, Xbox Live and Origin some time in the summer.
Thanks Penny Arcade.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date