Crazy crossover RPG action coming from SEGA, Namco and Capcom
Three of Japan's biggest publisher/developers are planning an insane crossover RPG featuring numerous characters from all their main IPs.
SEGA, Namco Bandai and Capcom have come together to work on and RPG codenamed Project X which will make titles like Street Fighter X Tekken look lame in comparison.
The game will feature Capcom heroes like Ken and Ryu, Mega Man, Dante and Jill and Chris from Resident Evil alongside Virtua Fighter's Akira, Utala from Space Channel 5, Jin and Ling Xiaoyu of Tekken fame as well as a selection of characters from series like Xenosaga and Tales of Vesperia.
The project is being put together by Namco's Kensuke Tsukanaka who approached Capcom and then SEGA to bring them on board.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny