Crazy crossover RPG action coming from SEGA, Namco and Capcom
Three of Japan's biggest publisher/developers are planning an insane crossover RPG featuring numerous characters from all their main IPs.
SEGA, Namco Bandai and Capcom have come together to work on and RPG codenamed Project X which will make titles like Street Fighter X Tekken look lame in comparison.
The game will feature Capcom heroes like Ken and Ryu, Mega Man, Dante and Jill and Chris from Resident Evil alongside Virtua Fighter's Akira, Utala from Space Channel 5, Jin and Ling Xiaoyu of Tekken fame as well as a selection of characters from series like Xenosaga and Tales of Vesperia.
The project is being put together by Namco's Kensuke Tsukanaka who approached Capcom and then SEGA to bring them on board.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year