Crazy crossover RPG action coming from SEGA, Namco and Capcom
Three of Japan's biggest publisher/developers are planning an insane crossover RPG featuring numerous characters from all their main IPs.
SEGA, Namco Bandai and Capcom have come together to work on and RPG codenamed Project X which will make titles like Street Fighter X Tekken look lame in comparison.
The game will feature Capcom heroes like Ken and Ryu, Mega Man, Dante and Jill and Chris from Resident Evil alongside Virtua Fighter's Akira, Utala from Space Channel 5, Jin and Ling Xiaoyu of Tekken fame as well as a selection of characters from series like Xenosaga and Tales of Vesperia.
The project is being put together by Namco's Kensuke Tsukanaka who approached Capcom and then SEGA to bring them on board.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online