Crazy crossover RPG action coming from SEGA, Namco and Capcom
Three of Japan's biggest publisher/developers are planning an insane crossover RPG featuring numerous characters from all their main IPs.
SEGA, Namco Bandai and Capcom have come together to work on and RPG codenamed Project X which will make titles like Street Fighter X Tekken look lame in comparison.
The game will feature Capcom heroes like Ken and Ryu, Mega Man, Dante and Jill and Chris from Resident Evil alongside Virtua Fighter's Akira, Utala from Space Channel 5, Jin and Ling Xiaoyu of Tekken fame as well as a selection of characters from series like Xenosaga and Tales of Vesperia.
The project is being put together by Namco's Kensuke Tsukanaka who approached Capcom and then SEGA to bring them on board.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year