Crazy crossover RPG action coming from SEGA, Namco and Capcom
Three of Japan's biggest publisher/developers are planning an insane crossover RPG featuring numerous characters from all their main IPs.
SEGA, Namco Bandai and Capcom have come together to work on and RPG codenamed Project X which will make titles like Street Fighter X Tekken look lame in comparison.
The game will feature Capcom heroes like Ken and Ryu, Mega Man, Dante and Jill and Chris from Resident Evil alongside Virtua Fighter's Akira, Utala from Space Channel 5, Jin and Ling Xiaoyu of Tekken fame as well as a selection of characters from series like Xenosaga and Tales of Vesperia.
The project is being put together by Namco's Kensuke Tsukanaka who approached Capcom and then SEGA to bring them on board.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released