Dark Souls is coming to the PC
Namco Bandai has bowed to the pressure from PC RPG fans and has confirmed that they will be releasing From Software's ultimate RPG challenge on the PC this year.
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition will bring all the immensely difficult challenges of the console versions to the PC finely honed to fit well onto the PC.
As well as tailoring the game to provide as rich and atmospheric an experience for PC gamers the Prepare To Die Edition will also feature an enhanced PVP mode so that PC gamers can battle to the death online like never before in Dark Souls.
Producer on Dark Souls Daisuke Uchiyama said, "Our fans demanded to see this game brought to the PC, and the noise they have made was simply too loud and too passionate to ignore. This also allowed us to dive back into the world of Dark Souls, offering a special edition of the game that offers more ways to die over and over again than ever before. Adding a whole new chapter to tell the tale of the Dark Knight Artorias was an opportunity we're also proud to have taken, as we've managed to expand the experience for our biggest fans without compromising the balance of the core game that we worked so hard to create. This edition of the game is our gift to the fans."
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition will be out on PC on August the 24th.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO