Dark Souls is coming to the PC
Namco Bandai has bowed to the pressure from PC RPG fans and has confirmed that they will be releasing From Software's ultimate RPG challenge on the PC this year.
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition will bring all the immensely difficult challenges of the console versions to the PC finely honed to fit well onto the PC.
As well as tailoring the game to provide as rich and atmospheric an experience for PC gamers the Prepare To Die Edition will also feature an enhanced PVP mode so that PC gamers can battle to the death online like never before in Dark Souls.
Producer on Dark Souls Daisuke Uchiyama said, "Our fans demanded to see this game brought to the PC, and the noise they have made was simply too loud and too passionate to ignore. This also allowed us to dive back into the world of Dark Souls, offering a special edition of the game that offers more ways to die over and over again than ever before. Adding a whole new chapter to tell the tale of the Dark Knight Artorias was an opportunity we're also proud to have taken, as we've managed to expand the experience for our biggest fans without compromising the balance of the core game that we worked so hard to create. This edition of the game is our gift to the fans."
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition will be out on PC on August the 24th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light