Dark Souls is coming to the PC
Namco Bandai has bowed to the pressure from PC RPG fans and has confirmed that they will be releasing From Software's ultimate RPG challenge on the PC this year.
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition will bring all the immensely difficult challenges of the console versions to the PC finely honed to fit well onto the PC.
As well as tailoring the game to provide as rich and atmospheric an experience for PC gamers the Prepare To Die Edition will also feature an enhanced PVP mode so that PC gamers can battle to the death online like never before in Dark Souls.
Producer on Dark Souls Daisuke Uchiyama said, "Our fans demanded to see this game brought to the PC, and the noise they have made was simply too loud and too passionate to ignore. This also allowed us to dive back into the world of Dark Souls, offering a special edition of the game that offers more ways to die over and over again than ever before. Adding a whole new chapter to tell the tale of the Dark Knight Artorias was an opportunity we're also proud to have taken, as we've managed to expand the experience for our biggest fans without compromising the balance of the core game that we worked so hard to create. This edition of the game is our gift to the fans."
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition will be out on PC on August the 24th.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey