Dark Souls is coming to the PC
Namco Bandai has bowed to the pressure from PC RPG fans and has confirmed that they will be releasing From Software's ultimate RPG challenge on the PC this year.
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition will bring all the immensely difficult challenges of the console versions to the PC finely honed to fit well onto the PC.
As well as tailoring the game to provide as rich and atmospheric an experience for PC gamers the Prepare To Die Edition will also feature an enhanced PVP mode so that PC gamers can battle to the death online like never before in Dark Souls.
Producer on Dark Souls Daisuke Uchiyama said, "Our fans demanded to see this game brought to the PC, and the noise they have made was simply too loud and too passionate to ignore. This also allowed us to dive back into the world of Dark Souls, offering a special edition of the game that offers more ways to die over and over again than ever before. Adding a whole new chapter to tell the tale of the Dark Knight Artorias was an opportunity we're also proud to have taken, as we've managed to expand the experience for our biggest fans without compromising the balance of the core game that we worked so hard to create. This edition of the game is our gift to the fans."
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition will be out on PC on August the 24th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny