Tekken Tag Tournament 2 release confirmed for the autumn
Namco Bandai has announced a release date for this year's entry in the Tekken series, Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
The return of Tekken Tag Tournament brings with it the biggest roster ever in a Tekken title with over 50 characters all with expanded move sets. There's also the new four player Pair Play mode allowing Tekken fans to team up and take on each other.
Players can also fire up the new Fight Lab mode. This mode allows players to finely hone their Tag Tournament skills using a custom created training character called a Combot.
Katsuhiro Harada, Tekken project director said, Tekken Tag Tournament is one of the most beloved entries in the Tekken series not just among fans but also for myself and the entire development team, so crafting the sequel has been a labour of love for everyone here. To truly make this game stand up to the high benchmark set by the original, we have injected some exciting features and modes that will revolutionize the online fighting game community and allow new players to enjoy and master the game so there will be something for everyone.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 some time this September.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year