Activision vs West and Zampella lawsuit given a date
The lawsuit between Activision and ousted Infinity Ward co-founders Jason West and Vince Zampella has been given a court date.
Next month will finally see the legal battle between Activision and West and Zampella following their unceremonious departure from the company after the launch of Modern Warfare 2 hit court.
The date, originally set for May 7th is now pushed back to May the 28th at the request of Activision.
The case has expanded to include the Infinty Ward Group suing Activision for 125 million USD in unpaid bonuses and a counter-suit from Activision suing EA for 400 million USD in damages.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year