Activision vs West and Zampella lawsuit given a date
The lawsuit between Activision and ousted Infinity Ward co-founders Jason West and Vince Zampella has been given a court date.
Next month will finally see the legal battle between Activision and West and Zampella following their unceremonious departure from the company after the launch of Modern Warfare 2 hit court.
The date, originally set for May 7th is now pushed back to May the 28th at the request of Activision.
The case has expanded to include the Infinty Ward Group suing Activision for 125 million USD in unpaid bonuses and a counter-suit from Activision suing EA for 400 million USD in damages.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title