Activision vs West and Zampella lawsuit given a date
The lawsuit between Activision and ousted Infinity Ward co-founders Jason West and Vince Zampella has been given a court date.
Next month will finally see the legal battle between Activision and West and Zampella following their unceremonious departure from the company after the launch of Modern Warfare 2 hit court.
The date, originally set for May 7th is now pushed back to May the 28th at the request of Activision.
The case has expanded to include the Infinty Ward Group suing Activision for 125 million USD in unpaid bonuses and a counter-suit from Activision suing EA for 400 million USD in damages.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date