Activision vs West and Zampella lawsuit given a date
The lawsuit between Activision and ousted Infinity Ward co-founders Jason West and Vince Zampella has been given a court date.
Next month will finally see the legal battle between Activision and West and Zampella following their unceremonious departure from the company after the launch of Modern Warfare 2 hit court.
The date, originally set for May 7th is now pushed back to May the 28th at the request of Activision.
The case has expanded to include the Infinty Ward Group suing Activision for 125 million USD in unpaid bonuses and a counter-suit from Activision suing EA for 400 million USD in damages.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold