Activision vs West and Zampella lawsuit given a date
The lawsuit between Activision and ousted Infinity Ward co-founders Jason West and Vince Zampella has been given a court date.
Next month will finally see the legal battle between Activision and West and Zampella following their unceremonious departure from the company after the launch of Modern Warfare 2 hit court.
The date, originally set for May 7th is now pushed back to May the 28th at the request of Activision.
The case has expanded to include the Infinty Ward Group suing Activision for 125 million USD in unpaid bonuses and a counter-suit from Activision suing EA for 400 million USD in damages.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3