Capcom shuffles the Resident Evil 6 release date forward
With a slew of already rumoured to be crowding up November, Capcom has decided to bring the release date for Resident Evil 6 forward.
Rather than go up against Assassin's Creed III, the next Call Of Duty and possibly even the release of the Wii U, Resident Evil 6 will now be out in more than enough time to be the only thing to do on Halloween.
Resident Evil 6 retains a global release date but now it will be out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on October the 2nd with the PC release date to follow some time soon(ish).
The first chance to get your hands on RE6 is still on the demo packaged with Dragon's Dogma when it launches on May the 25th.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today