Capcom shuffles the Resident Evil 6 release date forward
With a slew of already rumoured to be crowding up November, Capcom has decided to bring the release date for Resident Evil 6 forward.
Rather than go up against Assassin's Creed III, the next Call Of Duty and possibly even the release of the Wii U, Resident Evil 6 will now be out in more than enough time to be the only thing to do on Halloween.
Resident Evil 6 retains a global release date but now it will be out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on October the 2nd with the PC release date to follow some time soon(ish).
The first chance to get your hands on RE6 is still on the demo packaged with Dragon's Dogma when it launches on May the 25th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter