Capcom shuffles the Resident Evil 6 release date forward
With a slew of already rumoured to be crowding up November, Capcom has decided to bring the release date for Resident Evil 6 forward.
Rather than go up against Assassin's Creed III, the next Call Of Duty and possibly even the release of the Wii U, Resident Evil 6 will now be out in more than enough time to be the only thing to do on Halloween.
Resident Evil 6 retains a global release date but now it will be out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on October the 2nd with the PC release date to follow some time soon(ish).
The first chance to get your hands on RE6 is still on the demo packaged with Dragon's Dogma when it launches on May the 25th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3