Capcom shuffles the Resident Evil 6 release date forward
With a slew of already rumoured to be crowding up November, Capcom has decided to bring the release date for Resident Evil 6 forward.
Rather than go up against Assassin's Creed III, the next Call Of Duty and possibly even the release of the Wii U, Resident Evil 6 will now be out in more than enough time to be the only thing to do on Halloween.
Resident Evil 6 retains a global release date but now it will be out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on October the 2nd with the PC release date to follow some time soon(ish).
The first chance to get your hands on RE6 is still on the demo packaged with Dragon's Dogma when it launches on May the 25th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer