Capcom shuffles the Resident Evil 6 release date forward
With a slew of already rumoured to be crowding up November, Capcom has decided to bring the release date for Resident Evil 6 forward.
Rather than go up against Assassin's Creed III, the next Call Of Duty and possibly even the release of the Wii U, Resident Evil 6 will now be out in more than enough time to be the only thing to do on Halloween.
Resident Evil 6 retains a global release date but now it will be out on PS3 and Xbox 360 on October the 2nd with the PC release date to follow some time soon(ish).
The first chance to get your hands on RE6 is still on the demo packaged with Dragon's Dogma when it launches on May the 25th.
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season