Return to EDN III in Lost Planet 3
Capcom had a surprise unveiling at this year's Captivate in the form of a new Lost Planet game due out next year.
After the reception Lost Planet 2 got from critics and gamers most of the gaming community thought that the series would be lost forever but Capcom has decided to give it one more try with Lost Planet 3.
The story follows a utility rig pilot by the name of Jim who takes a lucrative contract on the unforgiving rock known as EDN III introducing more hostile climates, unexplored terrain and hordes more Akrid to shoot.
Lost Planet 3 is set to make planetfall some time in 2013. Capcom have yet to confirm what platforms it will be released on but development is being handled by Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty developer Spark Unlimited.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch