Return to EDN III in Lost Planet 3
Capcom had a surprise unveiling at this year's Captivate in the form of a new Lost Planet game due out next year.
After the reception Lost Planet 2 got from critics and gamers most of the gaming community thought that the series would be lost forever but Capcom has decided to give it one more try with Lost Planet 3.
The story follows a utility rig pilot by the name of Jim who takes a lucrative contract on the unforgiving rock known as EDN III introducing more hostile climates, unexplored terrain and hordes more Akrid to shoot.
Lost Planet 3 is set to make planetfall some time in 2013. Capcom have yet to confirm what platforms it will be released on but development is being handled by Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty developer Spark Unlimited.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release