Return to EDN III in Lost Planet 3
Capcom had a surprise unveiling at this year's Captivate in the form of a new Lost Planet game due out next year.
After the reception Lost Planet 2 got from critics and gamers most of the gaming community thought that the series would be lost forever but Capcom has decided to give it one more try with Lost Planet 3.
The story follows a utility rig pilot by the name of Jim who takes a lucrative contract on the unforgiving rock known as EDN III introducing more hostile climates, unexplored terrain and hordes more Akrid to shoot.
Lost Planet 3 is set to make planetfall some time in 2013. Capcom have yet to confirm what platforms it will be released on but development is being handled by Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty developer Spark Unlimited.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced