Return to EDN III in Lost Planet 3
Capcom had a surprise unveiling at this year's Captivate in the form of a new Lost Planet game due out next year.
After the reception Lost Planet 2 got from critics and gamers most of the gaming community thought that the series would be lost forever but Capcom has decided to give it one more try with Lost Planet 3.
The story follows a utility rig pilot by the name of Jim who takes a lucrative contract on the unforgiving rock known as EDN III introducing more hostile climates, unexplored terrain and hordes more Akrid to shoot.
Lost Planet 3 is set to make planetfall some time in 2013. Capcom have yet to confirm what platforms it will be released on but development is being handled by Legendary and Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty developer Spark Unlimited.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO