Ubisoft to tackle Call Of Duty Elite with Ghost Recon Network service
Ubisoft has revealed a new partner service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier in a similar vein to Activision's Call Of Duty Elite service.
Ghost Recon Network will be a free social networking service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier players that will giving players the opportunity to keep up with their friends outside of the game.
The Ghost Recon Network Android App and website will be tested alongside the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier closed beta that is running from April the 19th to May the 2nd.
Ubisoft has also commissioned John Romero's studio Loot Drop to create mobile and Facebook titles to accompany the release of Future Soldier.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft