Ubisoft to tackle Call Of Duty Elite with Ghost Recon Network service
Ubisoft has revealed a new partner service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier in a similar vein to Activision's Call Of Duty Elite service.
Ghost Recon Network will be a free social networking service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier players that will giving players the opportunity to keep up with their friends outside of the game.
The Ghost Recon Network Android App and website will be tested alongside the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier closed beta that is running from April the 19th to May the 2nd.
Ubisoft has also commissioned John Romero's studio Loot Drop to create mobile and Facebook titles to accompany the release of Future Soldier.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent