Ubisoft to tackle Call Of Duty Elite with Ghost Recon Network service
Ubisoft has revealed a new partner service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier in a similar vein to Activision's Call Of Duty Elite service.
Ghost Recon Network will be a free social networking service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier players that will giving players the opportunity to keep up with their friends outside of the game.
The Ghost Recon Network Android App and website will be tested alongside the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier closed beta that is running from April the 19th to May the 2nd.
Ubisoft has also commissioned John Romero's studio Loot Drop to create mobile and Facebook titles to accompany the release of Future Soldier.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light