Ubisoft to tackle Call Of Duty Elite with Ghost Recon Network service
Ubisoft has revealed a new partner service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier in a similar vein to Activision's Call Of Duty Elite service.
Ghost Recon Network will be a free social networking service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier players that will giving players the opportunity to keep up with their friends outside of the game.
The Ghost Recon Network Android App and website will be tested alongside the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier closed beta that is running from April the 19th to May the 2nd.
Ubisoft has also commissioned John Romero's studio Loot Drop to create mobile and Facebook titles to accompany the release of Future Soldier.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey