Ubisoft to tackle Call Of Duty Elite with Ghost Recon Network service
Ubisoft has revealed a new partner service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier in a similar vein to Activision's Call Of Duty Elite service.
Ghost Recon Network will be a free social networking service for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier players that will giving players the opportunity to keep up with their friends outside of the game.
The Ghost Recon Network Android App and website will be tested alongside the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier closed beta that is running from April the 19th to May the 2nd.
Ubisoft has also commissioned John Romero's studio Loot Drop to create mobile and Facebook titles to accompany the release of Future Soldier.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes