BioWare announces free Extended Cut DLC for Mass Effect 3 to address ending issues
After the outpouring of community complaints over the ending of Mass Effect 3 BioWare has announced some downloadable content to address the issues raised.
They have revealed that they are working on a brand new Extended Cut DLC pack that will reveal deeper insights into the ending of the game for free on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Dr Ray Muzyka, co-founder of BioWare said, "We are all incredibly proud of Mass Effect 3 and the work done by Casey Hudson and the team. Since launch, we have had time to listen to the feedback from our most passionate fans and we are responding. With the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut we think we have struck a good balance in delivering the answers players are looking for while maintaining the teams artistic vision for the end of this story arc in the Mass Effect universe."
Executive producer on Mass Effect 3, Casey Hudson added, "We have reprioritised our post-launch development efforts to provide the fans who want more closure with even more context and clarity to the ending of the game, in a way that will feel more personalized for each player."
The Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut DLC will be available some time this summer.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year