Runescape gets a brand new beginning for new starts
Jagex has revealed a brand new beginning which will introduce new players to the world of Runescape.
The Troll Warzone is the brand new starting quest line for all new members and Jagex is hoping that it will provide newbies an exciting introduction to the popular MMO.
Jagex creative boss Alex Horton said, "We've created a brand new opening experience that will wow players right from the very start, it's the perfect introduction for anyone experiencing the epic adventure that is RuneScape."
To celebrate the new changes Jagex is offering new players a 14-day free trial to experience the full range of gameplay features, skills, minigames and full-screen gaming available for subscribers.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch