Runescape gets a brand new beginning for new starts
Jagex has revealed a brand new beginning which will introduce new players to the world of Runescape.
The Troll Warzone is the brand new starting quest line for all new members and Jagex is hoping that it will provide newbies an exciting introduction to the popular MMO.
Jagex creative boss Alex Horton said, "We've created a brand new opening experience that will wow players right from the very start, it's the perfect introduction for anyone experiencing the epic adventure that is RuneScape."
To celebrate the new changes Jagex is offering new players a 14-day free trial to experience the full range of gameplay features, skills, minigames and full-screen gaming available for subscribers.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release