Runescape gets a brand new beginning for new starts
Jagex has revealed a brand new beginning which will introduce new players to the world of Runescape.
The Troll Warzone is the brand new starting quest line for all new members and Jagex is hoping that it will provide newbies an exciting introduction to the popular MMO.
Jagex creative boss Alex Horton said, "We've created a brand new opening experience that will wow players right from the very start, it's the perfect introduction for anyone experiencing the epic adventure that is RuneScape."
To celebrate the new changes Jagex is offering new players a 14-day free trial to experience the full range of gameplay features, skills, minigames and full-screen gaming available for subscribers.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan