Civilization V to get its biggest DLC yet
2K Games has announced that they are planning to release a large pack of downloadable content for Civilization V this Summer.
The Gods and Kings DLC will feature the most content that has ever been added to Civ V and will add much more religious and espionage aspects to the popular PC strategy series.
These include being able to set up a Pantheon Of The Gods and spread their religion across the world or use spies to help form alliances or steal technology.
Nine new races will be added, each with their own new leader and a new wonder, alongside three new scenarios and a host of new units, buildings, technologies and resources bringing much more depth the Civ V experience.
The Gods and Kings DLC will be available to download in North America on June the 19th and in the rest of the world on June the 22nd.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer