Civilization V to get its biggest DLC yet
2K Games has announced that they are planning to release a large pack of downloadable content for Civilization V this Summer.
The Gods and Kings DLC will feature the most content that has ever been added to Civ V and will add much more religious and espionage aspects to the popular PC strategy series.
These include being able to set up a Pantheon Of The Gods and spread their religion across the world or use spies to help form alliances or steal technology.
Nine new races will be added, each with their own new leader and a new wonder, alongside three new scenarios and a host of new units, buildings, technologies and resources bringing much more depth the Civ V experience.
The Gods and Kings DLC will be available to download in North America on June the 19th and in the rest of the world on June the 22nd.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing