GoldenEye 007: Reloaded infiltrates the PlayStation Store
Activision has launched their rather popular GoldenEye 007 remake as a download on the PlayStation Store.
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded follows a reimagining of the original GoldenEye story put together by the film's screenwriter Bruce Feirstein and featuring the voice and likeness of current Bond, Daniel Craig as well as Dame Judi Dench as M.
The game has been built on a brand new game engine that runs at a super-smooth 60fps and adds exclusive motion control to the PS3 version of the game via the PlayStation Move controller and the Sharpshooter accessory.
GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is available to download on the PlayStation Store from today for 39.99 GBP.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar