Diabolical Pitch spins onto XBLA for Kinect
Grasshopper Manufacture's first Kinect title, Diabolical Pitch has arrived on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Diabolical Pitch drops a former professional baseball pitcher with a bionic arm into a twisted and run-down amusement park after dark and he must use his skills to keep hordes of creatures coming towards him.
The game uses Kinect to allows players to take down monsters using their own pitching arm even kicking away enemies that get too close in either single or multiplayer modes.
Diabolical Pitch is out on XBLA for Kinect today for 800 MS points.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year