Diabolical Pitch spins onto XBLA for Kinect
Grasshopper Manufacture's first Kinect title, Diabolical Pitch has arrived on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Diabolical Pitch drops a former professional baseball pitcher with a bionic arm into a twisted and run-down amusement park after dark and he must use his skills to keep hordes of creatures coming towards him.
The game uses Kinect to allows players to take down monsters using their own pitching arm even kicking away enemies that get too close in either single or multiplayer modes.
Diabolical Pitch is out on XBLA for Kinect today for 800 MS points.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III