Diabolical Pitch spins onto XBLA for Kinect
Grasshopper Manufacture's first Kinect title, Diabolical Pitch has arrived on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Diabolical Pitch drops a former professional baseball pitcher with a bionic arm into a twisted and run-down amusement park after dark and he must use his skills to keep hordes of creatures coming towards him.
The game uses Kinect to allows players to take down monsters using their own pitching arm even kicking away enemies that get too close in either single or multiplayer modes.
Diabolical Pitch is out on XBLA for Kinect today for 800 MS points.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3