Diabolical Pitch spins onto XBLA for Kinect
Grasshopper Manufacture's first Kinect title, Diabolical Pitch has arrived on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Diabolical Pitch drops a former professional baseball pitcher with a bionic arm into a twisted and run-down amusement park after dark and he must use his skills to keep hordes of creatures coming towards him.
The game uses Kinect to allows players to take down monsters using their own pitching arm even kicking away enemies that get too close in either single or multiplayer modes.
Diabolical Pitch is out on XBLA for Kinect today for 800 MS points.
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart