Diabolical Pitch spins onto XBLA for Kinect
Grasshopper Manufacture's first Kinect title, Diabolical Pitch has arrived on Xbox Live Marketplace.
Diabolical Pitch drops a former professional baseball pitcher with a bionic arm into a twisted and run-down amusement park after dark and he must use his skills to keep hordes of creatures coming towards him.
The game uses Kinect to allows players to take down monsters using their own pitching arm even kicking away enemies that get too close in either single or multiplayer modes.
Diabolical Pitch is out on XBLA for Kinect today for 800 MS points.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive