Skullgirls XBLA release confirmed for next week
Reverge Labs has confirmed an XBLA release date for their brand new 2D fighting game Skullgirls.
Community manager for the indie studio, Peter Bartholow, announced the game's release date in a post on the NeoGAF.
He began, "We have passed Microsoft certification, literally within the last 30 minutes. The game will be released on XBLA worldwide on April 11, for 1200 [Microsoft] Points."
"I want to apologise for having to leave you in the dark for so long," Bartholow continued. "It has been agonising, and Microsoft's 'leak' on xbox.com didn't help at all. We would have denied it sooner, but the reality is that Microsoft was still trying to slot us on April 4 as late as [Friday] morning."
So there you have it folks. Skullgirls will hit XBLA on April the 11th for 1200 MS points.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3