Skullgirls XBLA release confirmed for next week
Reverge Labs has confirmed an XBLA release date for their brand new 2D fighting game Skullgirls.
Community manager for the indie studio, Peter Bartholow, announced the game's release date in a post on the NeoGAF.
He began, "We have passed Microsoft certification, literally within the last 30 minutes. The game will be released on XBLA worldwide on April 11, for 1200 [Microsoft] Points."
"I want to apologise for having to leave you in the dark for so long," Bartholow continued. "It has been agonising, and Microsoft's 'leak' on xbox.com didn't help at all. We would have denied it sooner, but the reality is that Microsoft was still trying to slot us on April 4 as late as [Friday] morning."
So there you have it folks. Skullgirls will hit XBLA on April the 11th for 1200 MS points.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer