Skullgirls XBLA release confirmed for next week
Reverge Labs has confirmed an XBLA release date for their brand new 2D fighting game Skullgirls.
Community manager for the indie studio, Peter Bartholow, announced the game's release date in a post on the NeoGAF.
He began, "We have passed Microsoft certification, literally within the last 30 minutes. The game will be released on XBLA worldwide on April 11, for 1200 [Microsoft] Points."
"I want to apologise for having to leave you in the dark for so long," Bartholow continued. "It has been agonising, and Microsoft's 'leak' on xbox.com didn't help at all. We would have denied it sooner, but the reality is that Microsoft was still trying to slot us on April 4 as late as [Friday] morning."
So there you have it folks. Skullgirls will hit XBLA on April the 11th for 1200 MS points.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch