Skullgirls XBLA release confirmed for next week
Reverge Labs has confirmed an XBLA release date for their brand new 2D fighting game Skullgirls.
Community manager for the indie studio, Peter Bartholow, announced the game's release date in a post on the NeoGAF.
He began, "We have passed Microsoft certification, literally within the last 30 minutes. The game will be released on XBLA worldwide on April 11, for 1200 [Microsoft] Points."
"I want to apologise for having to leave you in the dark for so long," Bartholow continued. "It has been agonising, and Microsoft's 'leak' on xbox.com didn't help at all. We would have denied it sooner, but the reality is that Microsoft was still trying to slot us on April 4 as late as [Friday] morning."
So there you have it folks. Skullgirls will hit XBLA on April the 11th for 1200 MS points.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today