Skullgirls XBLA release confirmed for next week
Reverge Labs has confirmed an XBLA release date for their brand new 2D fighting game Skullgirls.
Community manager for the indie studio, Peter Bartholow, announced the game's release date in a post on the NeoGAF.
He began, "We have passed Microsoft certification, literally within the last 30 minutes. The game will be released on XBLA worldwide on April 11, for 1200 [Microsoft] Points."
"I want to apologise for having to leave you in the dark for so long," Bartholow continued. "It has been agonising, and Microsoft's 'leak' on xbox.com didn't help at all. We would have denied it sooner, but the reality is that Microsoft was still trying to slot us on April 4 as late as [Friday] morning."
So there you have it folks. Skullgirls will hit XBLA on April the 11th for 1200 MS points.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims