EA: UEFA Euro 2012 coming as DLC for FIFA 12 to provide a better experience for fans
EA has explained their reasoning behind choosing to release their UEFA Euro 2012 effort as DLC for FIFA 12 instead of a stand-alone title.
Steve Frost, communications manager at EA revealed that the decision was taken in order to provide the best possible gaming experience for FIFA fans.
Frost began, "We felt this was the best way to extend that experience and deliver fresh new content to our fans."
He continued, "We expect footy fans will want the opportunity to play UEFA Euro 2012 and experience what it takes to win the tournament under the same conditions their favourite nation will face in the weeks ahead. We expect that some fans who may not have FIFA 12 will want to play Euro 2012 and therefore purchase both, but the bigger opportunity for us is to offer our loyal and passionate FIFA fans new content."
UEFA Euro 2012 will be available as DLC for FIFA 12 from April the 24th.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey