Journey becomes the fastest-selling PSN title in the US
The latest effort from Thatgamecompany, Journey, has become the fastest-selling PSN game so far in the United States.
Jenova Chen, the creative director at Thatgamecompany revealed that Journey has swept past all other first and third-party titles on PSN as the fastest-selling release on the PlayStation Store ever.
He added, "We have received more letters from fans in the two weeks since Journey's launch than we did for Flower [the company's second game for PS3] over the past three years."
Unfortunately, Chen didn't give any sales figures to support his announcement and Sony has yet to confirm his assertions.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release