Journey becomes the fastest-selling PSN title in the US
The latest effort from Thatgamecompany, Journey, has become the fastest-selling PSN game so far in the United States.
Jenova Chen, the creative director at Thatgamecompany revealed that Journey has swept past all other first and third-party titles on PSN as the fastest-selling release on the PlayStation Store ever.
He added, "We have received more letters from fans in the two weeks since Journey's launch than we did for Flower [the company's second game for PS3] over the past three years."
Unfortunately, Chen didn't give any sales figures to support his announcement and Sony has yet to confirm his assertions.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title