Journey becomes the fastest-selling PSN title in the US
The latest effort from Thatgamecompany, Journey, has become the fastest-selling PSN game so far in the United States.
Jenova Chen, the creative director at Thatgamecompany revealed that Journey has swept past all other first and third-party titles on PSN as the fastest-selling release on the PlayStation Store ever.
He added, "We have received more letters from fans in the two weeks since Journey's launch than we did for Flower [the company's second game for PS3] over the past three years."
Unfortunately, Chen didn't give any sales figures to support his announcement and Sony has yet to confirm his assertions.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year