Journey becomes the fastest-selling PSN title in the US
The latest effort from Thatgamecompany, Journey, has become the fastest-selling PSN game so far in the United States.
Jenova Chen, the creative director at Thatgamecompany revealed that Journey has swept past all other first and third-party titles on PSN as the fastest-selling release on the PlayStation Store ever.
He added, "We have received more letters from fans in the two weeks since Journey's launch than we did for Flower [the company's second game for PS3] over the past three years."
Unfortunately, Chen didn't give any sales figures to support his announcement and Sony has yet to confirm his assertions.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release