Journey becomes the fastest-selling PSN title in the US
The latest effort from Thatgamecompany, Journey, has become the fastest-selling PSN game so far in the United States.
Jenova Chen, the creative director at Thatgamecompany revealed that Journey has swept past all other first and third-party titles on PSN as the fastest-selling release on the PlayStation Store ever.
He added, "We have received more letters from fans in the two weeks since Journey's launch than we did for Flower [the company's second game for PS3] over the past three years."
Unfortunately, Chen didn't give any sales figures to support his announcement and Sony has yet to confirm his assertions.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light