UEFA Euro 2012 arriving as DLC for FIFA 12
EA will not be doing a full game release for this year's UEFA European Championships.
Instead, in a fairly progressive move they have prepared UEFA Euro 2012 as a DLC bundle for FIFA 12.
The UEFA Euro 2012 bundle will add more than the average DLC pack. FIFA 12 owners will be able to add all 8 stadiums and 53 European nations as well as the usual tournament mode.
The pack will also add the Expedition mode that will allow football fanatics to create their own custom team and battle their way to become champions of Europe.
Producer Sebastian Enrique said, "This game will tap into the passion fans have for their national teams by capturing all of the national rivalries in-game, and re-creating all the emotion of the UEFA Euro 2012 tournament. We are utilizing the best-playing FIFA videogame ever, driving live, digital content created from the biggest headlines from the tournament into the game, and offering an exclusive new mode that will challenge gamers in unique and compelling ways."
UEFA Euro 2012 will be able to download on Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Store and PC for 1800 MS points, 15.99 GBP and 2500 FIFA Points respectively.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3