UEFA Euro 2012 arriving as DLC for FIFA 12
EA will not be doing a full game release for this year's UEFA European Championships.
Instead, in a fairly progressive move they have prepared UEFA Euro 2012 as a DLC bundle for FIFA 12.
The UEFA Euro 2012 bundle will add more than the average DLC pack. FIFA 12 owners will be able to add all 8 stadiums and 53 European nations as well as the usual tournament mode.
The pack will also add the Expedition mode that will allow football fanatics to create their own custom team and battle their way to become champions of Europe.
Producer Sebastian Enrique said, "This game will tap into the passion fans have for their national teams by capturing all of the national rivalries in-game, and re-creating all the emotion of the UEFA Euro 2012 tournament. We are utilizing the best-playing FIFA videogame ever, driving live, digital content created from the biggest headlines from the tournament into the game, and offering an exclusive new mode that will challenge gamers in unique and compelling ways."
UEFA Euro 2012 will be able to download on Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Store and PC for 1800 MS points, 15.99 GBP and 2500 FIFA Points respectively.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer