UEFA Euro 2012 arriving as DLC for FIFA 12
EA will not be doing a full game release for this year's UEFA European Championships.
Instead, in a fairly progressive move they have prepared UEFA Euro 2012 as a DLC bundle for FIFA 12.
The UEFA Euro 2012 bundle will add more than the average DLC pack. FIFA 12 owners will be able to add all 8 stadiums and 53 European nations as well as the usual tournament mode.
The pack will also add the Expedition mode that will allow football fanatics to create their own custom team and battle their way to become champions of Europe.
Producer Sebastian Enrique said, "This game will tap into the passion fans have for their national teams by capturing all of the national rivalries in-game, and re-creating all the emotion of the UEFA Euro 2012 tournament. We are utilizing the best-playing FIFA videogame ever, driving live, digital content created from the biggest headlines from the tournament into the game, and offering an exclusive new mode that will challenge gamers in unique and compelling ways."
UEFA Euro 2012 will be able to download on Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Store and PC for 1800 MS points, 15.99 GBP and 2500 FIFA Points respectively.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year