Deep Silver announce Earth 2160
Publishers Deep Silver and Zuxxez Entertainment have today announced a brand new strategy game being created by acclaimed developer Reality Pump. The new title is the latest in the developer's series, and Earth 2160 is currently on course for a release at the end of 2004. Deep Silver also confirmed that they will bring the title to Europe.
Craig McNicol, MD of Koch Media enthused "Earth 2160 already looks breathtaking. This blockbuster completely fulfils the ever increasing demands of strategy gamers. We are convinced that together with Zuxxez and Reality Pump we will achieve and surpass their expectations, setting a new standard in the RTS games genre." High hopes indeed. More news on this sequel as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light