Deep Silver announce Earth 2160
Publishers Deep Silver and Zuxxez Entertainment have today announced a brand new strategy game being created by acclaimed developer Reality Pump. The new title is the latest in the developer's series, and Earth 2160 is currently on course for a release at the end of 2004. Deep Silver also confirmed that they will bring the title to Europe.
Craig McNicol, MD of Koch Media enthused "Earth 2160 already looks breathtaking. This blockbuster completely fulfils the ever increasing demands of strategy gamers. We are convinced that together with Zuxxez and Reality Pump we will achieve and surpass their expectations, setting a new standard in the RTS games genre." High hopes indeed. More news on this sequel as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today