Deep Silver announce Earth 2160
Publishers Deep Silver and Zuxxez Entertainment have today announced a brand new strategy game being created by acclaimed developer Reality Pump. The new title is the latest in the developer's series, and Earth 2160 is currently on course for a release at the end of 2004. Deep Silver also confirmed that they will bring the title to Europe.
Craig McNicol, MD of Koch Media enthused "Earth 2160 already looks breathtaking. This blockbuster completely fulfils the ever increasing demands of strategy gamers. We are convinced that together with Zuxxez and Reality Pump we will achieve and surpass their expectations, setting a new standard in the RTS games genre." High hopes indeed. More news on this sequel as we get it.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One