Deep Silver announce Earth 2160
Publishers Deep Silver and Zuxxez Entertainment have today announced a brand new strategy game being created by acclaimed developer Reality Pump. The new title is the latest in the developer's series, and Earth 2160 is currently on course for a release at the end of 2004. Deep Silver also confirmed that they will bring the title to Europe.
Craig McNicol, MD of Koch Media enthused "Earth 2160 already looks breathtaking. This blockbuster completely fulfils the ever increasing demands of strategy gamers. We are convinced that together with Zuxxez and Reality Pump we will achieve and surpass their expectations, setting a new standard in the RTS games genre." High hopes indeed. More news on this sequel as we get it.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free