Deep Silver announce Earth 2160
Publishers Deep Silver and Zuxxez Entertainment have today announced a brand new strategy game being created by acclaimed developer Reality Pump. The new title is the latest in the developer's series, and Earth 2160 is currently on course for a release at the end of 2004. Deep Silver also confirmed that they will bring the title to Europe.
Craig McNicol, MD of Koch Media enthused "Earth 2160 already looks breathtaking. This blockbuster completely fulfils the ever increasing demands of strategy gamers. We are convinced that together with Zuxxez and Reality Pump we will achieve and surpass their expectations, setting a new standard in the RTS games genre." High hopes indeed. More news on this sequel as we get it.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like