Space Channel 5 tech director working on a rhythm title for PS Vita
Takeshi Hirai, formerly of SEGA and the technical director on Dreamcast rhythm game Space Channel 5 has revealed that his studio Nielo is working on something for the PS Vita.
The new title, called Orgarhythm is a new strategy rhythm game which will feature co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, is set to be released in Japan this summer.
Hirai has told legendary Japanese mag Famitsu, "It's rare nowadays to see a game that's so difficult to understand. The game is so different that there were a variety of reactions even internally at Neilo."
There's no news as yet as to the possibility of a Western release for Orgarhythm.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3