Space Channel 5 tech director working on a rhythm title for PS Vita
Takeshi Hirai, formerly of SEGA and the technical director on Dreamcast rhythm game Space Channel 5 has revealed that his studio Nielo is working on something for the PS Vita.
The new title, called Orgarhythm is a new strategy rhythm game which will feature co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, is set to be released in Japan this summer.
Hirai has told legendary Japanese mag Famitsu, "It's rare nowadays to see a game that's so difficult to understand. The game is so different that there were a variety of reactions even internally at Neilo."
There's no news as yet as to the possibility of a Western release for Orgarhythm.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto