Space Channel 5 tech director working on a rhythm title for PS Vita
Takeshi Hirai, formerly of SEGA and the technical director on Dreamcast rhythm game Space Channel 5 has revealed that his studio Nielo is working on something for the PS Vita.
The new title, called Orgarhythm is a new strategy rhythm game which will feature co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, is set to be released in Japan this summer.
Hirai has told legendary Japanese mag Famitsu, "It's rare nowadays to see a game that's so difficult to understand. The game is so different that there were a variety of reactions even internally at Neilo."
There's no news as yet as to the possibility of a Western release for Orgarhythm.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave