Space Channel 5 tech director working on a rhythm title for PS Vita
Takeshi Hirai, formerly of SEGA and the technical director on Dreamcast rhythm game Space Channel 5 has revealed that his studio Nielo is working on something for the PS Vita.
The new title, called Orgarhythm is a new strategy rhythm game which will feature co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, is set to be released in Japan this summer.
Hirai has told legendary Japanese mag Famitsu, "It's rare nowadays to see a game that's so difficult to understand. The game is so different that there were a variety of reactions even internally at Neilo."
There's no news as yet as to the possibility of a Western release for Orgarhythm.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer