Space Channel 5 tech director working on a rhythm title for PS Vita
Takeshi Hirai, formerly of SEGA and the technical director on Dreamcast rhythm game Space Channel 5 has revealed that his studio Nielo is working on something for the PS Vita.
The new title, called Orgarhythm is a new strategy rhythm game which will feature co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, is set to be released in Japan this summer.
Hirai has told legendary Japanese mag Famitsu, "It's rare nowadays to see a game that's so difficult to understand. The game is so different that there were a variety of reactions even internally at Neilo."
There's no news as yet as to the possibility of a Western release for Orgarhythm.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO