Is it an Xbox 360 Lite that will appear at E3?
An interesting rumour has surfaced suggesting that Microsoft will unveil an Xbox Lite device at this year's E3.
The rumours come courtesy of noted Xbox leak MS Nerd. He claims that the device is powered by an ARM-based processor and will bear similarities to the Apple TV device.
It is possible that this device is the source of the rumours of a disc-drive-less next-gen Xbox that have been proliferating for a while now.
MS Nerd added, "At some point after [the Xbox Lite], we'll see a Xbox Next, a true successor to the 360. Details about it are very hazy, except that, like the 360, it will do games for core-audiences and the same media apps as the other device, also with Kinect."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO