Robert Bowling resigns from Infinity Ward
The Creative Strategist for Infinity Ward, Robert Bowling has announced his resignation from his post at the Call Of Duty studio.
Bowling has been with Infinity Ward since 2007 working on the Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare series since it began.
He made his announcement on his personal Twitter account writing, "Today, I resign from my position as Creative Strategist of Call of Duty, as a lead of Infinity Ward, and as an employee of Activision."
His departure has been confirmed by Activision in a statement saying, "We sincerely thank Robert for his many years of service. He's been a trusted and valued member of the Infinity Ward team. We wish him all the best on his decision to pursue future opportunities."
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator