Robert Bowling resigns from Infinity Ward
The Creative Strategist for Infinity Ward, Robert Bowling has announced his resignation from his post at the Call Of Duty studio.
Bowling has been with Infinity Ward since 2007 working on the Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare series since it began.
He made his announcement on his personal Twitter account writing, "Today, I resign from my position as Creative Strategist of Call of Duty, as a lead of Infinity Ward, and as an employee of Activision."
His departure has been confirmed by Activision in a statement saying, "We sincerely thank Robert for his many years of service. He's been a trusted and valued member of the Infinity Ward team. We wish him all the best on his decision to pursue future opportunities."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey