Silent Hill: Book Of Memories delayed slightly
Konami has delayed the release of the debut of the Silent Hill series on the PS Vita for a few days.
Internet retailers have been changing the listed release date for the PS Vita title pushing it straight to the end of March.
Amazon and Gamefly have changed the release date for Silent Hill: Book Of Memories from the 27th of March to the 31st.
Konami released a statement saying, "Unfortunately Book Of Memories has been delayed. Stay tuned for a more formal announcement."
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too