Silent Hill: Book Of Memories delayed slightly
Konami has delayed the release of the debut of the Silent Hill series on the PS Vita for a few days.
Internet retailers have been changing the listed release date for the PS Vita title pushing it straight to the end of March.
Amazon and Gamefly have changed the release date for Silent Hill: Book Of Memories from the 27th of March to the 31st.
Konami released a statement saying, "Unfortunately Book Of Memories has been delayed. Stay tuned for a more formal announcement."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release