Silent Hill: Book Of Memories delayed slightly
Konami has delayed the release of the debut of the Silent Hill series on the PS Vita for a few days.
Internet retailers have been changing the listed release date for the PS Vita title pushing it straight to the end of March.
Amazon and Gamefly have changed the release date for Silent Hill: Book Of Memories from the 27th of March to the 31st.
Konami released a statement saying, "Unfortunately Book Of Memories has been delayed. Stay tuned for a more formal announcement."
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May