Silent Hill: Book Of Memories delayed slightly
Konami has delayed the release of the debut of the Silent Hill series on the PS Vita for a few days.
Internet retailers have been changing the listed release date for the PS Vita title pushing it straight to the end of March.
Amazon and Gamefly have changed the release date for Silent Hill: Book Of Memories from the 27th of March to the 31st.
Konami released a statement saying, "Unfortunately Book Of Memories has been delayed. Stay tuned for a more formal announcement."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May