Silent Hill: Book Of Memories delayed slightly
Konami has delayed the release of the debut of the Silent Hill series on the PS Vita for a few days.
Internet retailers have been changing the listed release date for the PS Vita title pushing it straight to the end of March.
Amazon and Gamefly have changed the release date for Silent Hill: Book Of Memories from the 27th of March to the 31st.
Konami released a statement saying, "Unfortunately Book Of Memories has been delayed. Stay tuned for a more formal announcement."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title