Zipper Interactive on the verge of closure
Reports have emerged suggesting that Sony may be in the process of shutting down the Washington-based Zipper Interactive development studio.
Zipper were the team behind MAG, the most recent SOCOM title and PS Vita shooter Unit 13.
Apparently Zipper's only remaining project, an unannounced title is rumoured to have been canned and staff at the studio are now receiving redundancy notices.
The report also suggests that, from the number of employees receiving redundancy notices the studio is preparing to close. Sony has declined to comment on the matter.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer