Zipper Interactive on the verge of closure
Reports have emerged suggesting that Sony may be in the process of shutting down the Washington-based Zipper Interactive development studio.
Zipper were the team behind MAG, the most recent SOCOM title and PS Vita shooter Unit 13.
Apparently Zipper's only remaining project, an unannounced title is rumoured to have been canned and staff at the studio are now receiving redundancy notices.
The report also suggests that, from the number of employees receiving redundancy notices the studio is preparing to close. Sony has declined to comment on the matter.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year