Zipper Interactive on the verge of closure
Reports have emerged suggesting that Sony may be in the process of shutting down the Washington-based Zipper Interactive development studio.
Zipper were the team behind MAG, the most recent SOCOM title and PS Vita shooter Unit 13.
Apparently Zipper's only remaining project, an unannounced title is rumoured to have been canned and staff at the studio are now receiving redundancy notices.
The report also suggests that, from the number of employees receiving redundancy notices the studio is preparing to close. Sony has declined to comment on the matter.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto