Minecraft XBLA release date comes to the surface
Xbox 360 gamers will finally be able to get their hands on Minecraft through Xbox Live Arcade this summer.
Microsoft has revealed that the XBLA version of Mojang's hit online playground will be available on the Marketplace from May the 9th for 1600 MS points.
Minecraft's release will be preceded by Trials Evolution on April 18th, Bloodforge on April 25th and Fable Heroes on May 2nd as part of Microsoft's Arcade NEXT season to celebrate the newly enlarged Achievement and Gamerscore caps for XBLA titles.
Senior Director of Digital Publishing at Microsoft Studios, Ted Woolsey said, "This is going to be the best four weeks of game releases in the history of Xbox LIVE Arcade."
Thanks Play XBLA.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year