Minecraft XBLA release date comes to the surface
Xbox 360 gamers will finally be able to get their hands on Minecraft through Xbox Live Arcade this summer.
Microsoft has revealed that the XBLA version of Mojang's hit online playground will be available on the Marketplace from May the 9th for 1600 MS points.
Minecraft's release will be preceded by Trials Evolution on April 18th, Bloodforge on April 25th and Fable Heroes on May 2nd as part of Microsoft's Arcade NEXT season to celebrate the newly enlarged Achievement and Gamerscore caps for XBLA titles.
Senior Director of Digital Publishing at Microsoft Studios, Ted Woolsey said, "This is going to be the best four weeks of game releases in the history of Xbox LIVE Arcade."
Thanks Play XBLA.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan