Minecraft XBLA release date comes to the surface
Xbox 360 gamers will finally be able to get their hands on Minecraft through Xbox Live Arcade this summer.
Microsoft has revealed that the XBLA version of Mojang's hit online playground will be available on the Marketplace from May the 9th for 1600 MS points.
Minecraft's release will be preceded by Trials Evolution on April 18th, Bloodforge on April 25th and Fable Heroes on May 2nd as part of Microsoft's Arcade NEXT season to celebrate the newly enlarged Achievement and Gamerscore caps for XBLA titles.
Senior Director of Digital Publishing at Microsoft Studios, Ted Woolsey said, "This is going to be the best four weeks of game releases in the history of Xbox LIVE Arcade."
Thanks Play XBLA.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though