Minecraft XBLA release date comes to the surface
Xbox 360 gamers will finally be able to get their hands on Minecraft through Xbox Live Arcade this summer.
Microsoft has revealed that the XBLA version of Mojang's hit online playground will be available on the Marketplace from May the 9th for 1600 MS points.
Minecraft's release will be preceded by Trials Evolution on April 18th, Bloodforge on April 25th and Fable Heroes on May 2nd as part of Microsoft's Arcade NEXT season to celebrate the newly enlarged Achievement and Gamerscore caps for XBLA titles.
Senior Director of Digital Publishing at Microsoft Studios, Ted Woolsey said, "This is going to be the best four weeks of game releases in the history of Xbox LIVE Arcade."
Thanks Play XBLA.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims