Sony officially announces LittleBigPlanet Karting
Sony has revealed their next big plans for the Sackboy and the LittleBigPlanet series.
They have offically revealed that Sackboy will be getting his racing gear on in LittleBigPlanet.
LittleBigPlanet promises to bring the kind of creativity to karting games that it has already harnessed with the first two LittleBigPlanet titles by allowing players to set the rules of the races as well as designing tracks, karts and Sackboys.
This is a curious choice as Sony already has a series in a similar vein in United Front's ModNation Racers. LittleBigPlanet Karting is due for release some time in 2012.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year