Sony officially announces LittleBigPlanet Karting
Sony has revealed their next big plans for the Sackboy and the LittleBigPlanet series.
They have offically revealed that Sackboy will be getting his racing gear on in LittleBigPlanet.
LittleBigPlanet promises to bring the kind of creativity to karting games that it has already harnessed with the first two LittleBigPlanet titles by allowing players to set the rules of the races as well as designing tracks, karts and Sackboys.
This is a curious choice as Sony already has a series in a similar vein in United Front's ModNation Racers. LittleBigPlanet Karting is due for release some time in 2012.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week