Sony officially announces LittleBigPlanet Karting
Sony has revealed their next big plans for the Sackboy and the LittleBigPlanet series.
They have offically revealed that Sackboy will be getting his racing gear on in LittleBigPlanet.
LittleBigPlanet promises to bring the kind of creativity to karting games that it has already harnessed with the first two LittleBigPlanet titles by allowing players to set the rules of the races as well as designing tracks, karts and Sackboys.
This is a curious choice as Sony already has a series in a similar vein in United Front's ModNation Racers. LittleBigPlanet Karting is due for release some time in 2012.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date