Sony officially announces LittleBigPlanet Karting
Sony has revealed their next big plans for the Sackboy and the LittleBigPlanet series.
They have offically revealed that Sackboy will be getting his racing gear on in LittleBigPlanet.
LittleBigPlanet promises to bring the kind of creativity to karting games that it has already harnessed with the first two LittleBigPlanet titles by allowing players to set the rules of the races as well as designing tracks, karts and Sackboys.
This is a curious choice as Sony already has a series in a similar vein in United Front's ModNation Racers. LittleBigPlanet Karting is due for release some time in 2012.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year