Sony officially announces LittleBigPlanet Karting
Sony has revealed their next big plans for the Sackboy and the LittleBigPlanet series.
They have offically revealed that Sackboy will be getting his racing gear on in LittleBigPlanet.
LittleBigPlanet promises to bring the kind of creativity to karting games that it has already harnessed with the first two LittleBigPlanet titles by allowing players to set the rules of the races as well as designing tracks, karts and Sackboys.
This is a curious choice as Sony already has a series in a similar vein in United Front's ModNation Racers. LittleBigPlanet Karting is due for release some time in 2012.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny