Sine Mora arrives on XBLA today
Sine Mora, Grasshopper Manufacture's new collaboration with Hungarian studio Digital Reality launches on Xbox Live Arcade today.
The new dieselpunk shooter blends impressive HD visuals, time-bending game mechanics and a beautiful soundscape created by Silent Hill sound designer Akira Yamaoka.
Digital Reality's Balzs Horvth said, "Grasshopper Manufacture holds a high place in the gaming space as true visionaries, and it's well-deserved. We absolutely love working with them, and we couldn't be more proud of Sine Mora. Players are going to be challenged, and when they overcome, they'll know just how brilliant this game truly is."
Sine Mora is an Xbox 360-exclusive title and is available from today on Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 MS points.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III