Sine Mora arrives on XBLA today
Sine Mora, Grasshopper Manufacture's new collaboration with Hungarian studio Digital Reality launches on Xbox Live Arcade today.
The new dieselpunk shooter blends impressive HD visuals, time-bending game mechanics and a beautiful soundscape created by Silent Hill sound designer Akira Yamaoka.
Digital Reality's Balzs Horvth said, "Grasshopper Manufacture holds a high place in the gaming space as true visionaries, and it's well-deserved. We absolutely love working with them, and we couldn't be more proud of Sine Mora. Players are going to be challenged, and when they overcome, they'll know just how brilliant this game truly is."
Sine Mora is an Xbox 360-exclusive title and is available from today on Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 MS points.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though