Sine Mora arrives on XBLA today
Sine Mora, Grasshopper Manufacture's new collaboration with Hungarian studio Digital Reality launches on Xbox Live Arcade today.
The new dieselpunk shooter blends impressive HD visuals, time-bending game mechanics and a beautiful soundscape created by Silent Hill sound designer Akira Yamaoka.
Digital Reality's Balzs Horvth said, "Grasshopper Manufacture holds a high place in the gaming space as true visionaries, and it's well-deserved. We absolutely love working with them, and we couldn't be more proud of Sine Mora. Players are going to be challenged, and when they overcome, they'll know just how brilliant this game truly is."
Sine Mora is an Xbox 360-exclusive title and is available from today on Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 MS points.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold