Sine Mora arrives on XBLA today
Sine Mora, Grasshopper Manufacture's new collaboration with Hungarian studio Digital Reality launches on Xbox Live Arcade today.
The new dieselpunk shooter blends impressive HD visuals, time-bending game mechanics and a beautiful soundscape created by Silent Hill sound designer Akira Yamaoka.
Digital Reality's Balzs Horvth said, "Grasshopper Manufacture holds a high place in the gaming space as true visionaries, and it's well-deserved. We absolutely love working with them, and we couldn't be more proud of Sine Mora. Players are going to be challenged, and when they overcome, they'll know just how brilliant this game truly is."
Sine Mora is an Xbox 360-exclusive title and is available from today on Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 MS points.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone