Sine Mora arrives on XBLA today
Sine Mora, Grasshopper Manufacture's new collaboration with Hungarian studio Digital Reality launches on Xbox Live Arcade today.
The new dieselpunk shooter blends impressive HD visuals, time-bending game mechanics and a beautiful soundscape created by Silent Hill sound designer Akira Yamaoka.
Digital Reality's Balzs Horvth said, "Grasshopper Manufacture holds a high place in the gaming space as true visionaries, and it's well-deserved. We absolutely love working with them, and we couldn't be more proud of Sine Mora. Players are going to be challenged, and when they overcome, they'll know just how brilliant this game truly is."
Sine Mora is an Xbox 360-exclusive title and is available from today on Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 MS points.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan